Martin Cáceres (11 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres: “I love this shirt”
“I’m delighted to return to the club. It’s always been home to me,” said the defender
caceres02.jpg

Martin Caceres has spoken of his happiness after sealing a return to Juventus, a club that has always had a special place in the Uruguayan defender’s heart.
“I’m delighted to return to the club – it’s always been home to me,” Caceres told Juventus TV. “When I received the offer to come back and wear the shirt again, I thought back to the years I spent here previously. I love this shirt.”
It will be Caceres’ third spell with the Bianconeri – and the defender can’t wait to start writing the next chapter in his Juventus career.
“There couldn’t be two without three!” he said. “It’s also the second time I’ve joined in January. I scored on both of my debuts the first and second times around [against Lazio in Rome on 12 September 2009 and a brace against AC Milan in the Coppa Italia at San Siro on 8 February 2012]. They were big goals too. Let’s hope I can do the same this time too…”
Caceres finds Juventus in much the same position as when he left. The Bianconeri are reigning champions of Italy, top of Serie A and full of desire to win it all again – although they do have a certain CR7 leading the line this time around.
“[Cristiano] Ronaldo’s career speaks for itself,” said Caceres. “Since he came to Italy, he’s proving once again that he’s a top player. As for the team, despite everything they’ve won they don’t want to stop. I’ve been able to see that even watching from afar over the last two and a half years.”
Caceres’ trademark versatility could see him play a vital role for the Bianconeri over the course of the second half of the season.
“I’ve played in every position across the defence and that’s important because it can help the team and the coach to have a versatile player,” he said. “I’m happy to be back and I’ll bring that enthusiasm, give my all and try my best every day to show that I’m the same player I was when I left.”

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy is class. Pretty badboy good looks with Tarzan physique. Will turn out to be a key player for us.

Will go on to model for brands like Diesel and House99. Will become another marketing star for us alongside Dybala Kean and CR7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)