Martin Cáceres (7 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Not according to Max.
Nah. We should let agents and fans (as well at kit manufacturers) decided tactics and player selections. That's how some obviously want it.
So you guys are saying that you were OK with every retarded selections what the likes of Delneri, Ranieri, Zaccheroni etc. made? And if I would dig your posts from that time I wouldn't find any posts where you moan about this and that player playing instead of someone else? Max is way better coach than those I mentioned, but I don't need to like all of his selections, subs etc.

Still love caceres. Hopefully he stays until the end of the season at least. When healthy he is a warrior.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So you guys are saying that you were OK with every retarded selections what the likes of Delneri, Ranieri, Zaccheroni etc. made? And if I would dig your posts from that time I wouldn't find any posts where you moan about this and that player playing instead of someone else? Max is way better coach than those I mentioned, but I don't need to like all of his selections, subs etc.
Nobody should care who plays as long as we keep on winning, let alone whine about freaking Rugani.

Nov 17, 2012
Still love caceres. Hopefully he stays until the end of the season at least. When healthy he is a warrior.
Well with Barza struggling for fitness again, have played well last game (well, considering his long lay-off), and the fact we'll struggle to find a decent RB / defensive RWB in the Jan window. Caceres might well just have an opportunity to save his Juventus career as things stand, but give his past indiscretions, and injury issues, he's skating on this ice. As @DanielSz says, when he's fit he's truly a warrior, he was probably, along with Barza, our best defender of our CL run of 12/13, and at the beginning of last year was still being touted as a big part of Juve's immediate future (and had the stats and form to back it up).

We realised just how valuable he was when he was injured at the back end of last year. I still think we were in with a shot of beating Barca if we'd have had Chiellini available, but not having Caceres fit and in reserve cost us very . Of our CB's, as a non-left footer he's the most able to deputise for Chiello's position (Rugani excepted, as he wasn't in the team last year); plus as we all know, he can play right across the back-line. Though now thankfully with Evra, Sandro and hopefully Asah back again, that option won't even really need to be entertained any more..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
To be honest, I don't like guys with long hair. If I see a guy with long hair I tell them to go to a barber. Something that I've learned from my granddad, guys with long hair are fucking pussies who can't shoot commies. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To be honest, I don't like guys with long hair. If I see a guy with long hair I tell them to go to a barber. Something that I've learned from my granddad, guys with long hair are fucking pussies who can't shoot commies. :D
To be honest, I don't like guys with short hair. If I see a guy with short hair I tell them to let it grow. Something that I've learned from my granddad, guys with short hair are fucking pussies who can't shoot commies. :D

Nov 17, 2012
To be honest, I don't like guys with short hair. If I see a guy with short hair I tell them to let it grow. Something that I've learned from my granddad, guys with short hair are $#@!ing pussies who can't shoot commies. :D
The issue with South America is that you either have Castro and Guevara on one hand. Or you have Peron or Pinochet on the other.... They seemingly don't understand the notion of moderation or being centrist in any meaningful way haha.

Nov 17, 2012
I see my "dudes with long hair" -comment wasn't appreciated too much. :lol2:
No no, you're absolutely correct. At least, despite stabbing their respective societies in the back in times of crisis; Marxists and Communists around the time of the world wars where usually total badasses (particularly Soviets)... Nowadays these trend obsessed, hipster, left-wing lovey-dovies peaceniks are just feckless, spineless, emasculated, limp-wristed SJW white-knight pussies who shoe-horn themselves into their 'girlfriend's skinny jeans', and have no muscles and weak bones do to all the oestrogen pumping through their feeble bodies due to all the f*ckign soy lattes.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
No no, you're absolutely correct. Communists around the time of the world wars where total badasses... Now these left-wing lovey-dovies just emasculated, limp-wristed SJW white-knight pussies who shoe-horn themselves into their 'girlfriend's skinny jeans', and have no muscles and weak bones do to all the oestrogen pumping through their feeble bodies due to all the f*ckign soy lattes.
I like this. :tup: :D :snoop:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nobody should care who plays as long as we keep on winning, let alone whine about freaking Rugani.
Not true. You can win the game and get the three points but upset a future star and end up costing yourself more points in the future.

I am not arguing the special case of rugani but rather arguing that in principle a win in the match the decision was made in, is not all that matters. There are future considerations too

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not true. You can win the game and get the three points but upset a future star and costing yourself more points in the future.

I am not arguing the special case of rugani but rather arguing that in principle a win in the match the decision was made is not all that matters. There are future considerations too
:cry:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Imagine conte fielded marchisio every match instead of pogba and got the same points. Pogba could have become upset and left us for instance like Ferguson actually did

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Imagine conte fielded marchisio every match instead of pogba and got the same points. Pogba could have become upset and left us for instance like Ferguson actually did
Pogba does not have the same appeal as Rugani. Calm the fuck down already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)