Martin Cáceres (5 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Isn't his contract up after this season? Don't think we're making any money off this guy, folks.

Anyway, he's made a 'huge' mistake here, but really doubt his mentality is a 'huge problem'. His teammates love him, and he's a warrior on the pitch. We need his ass back in this lineup, ASAP.
The problem is that he's never healthy long enough to contribute significantly through the duration of an entire season

But he's had his famous and infamous moments on the field

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The problem is that he's never healthy long enough to contribute significantly through the duration of an entire season

But he's had his famous and infamous moments on the field
Bayern :D I still thought it was a mistake not to take his option up after that, though. Beppe fixed it though.

Anyway, the injuries are totally the problem, the guy has the unfortunate bandaid label for a reason. It's also been a long time since he's been near his best because of that, too. Can't get the continuity, the rhythm. If he's expiring, I really don't think we'll re-sign him.

You can understand why a guy like him makes sense for our team, though. With varying levels of success, of course, but Uruguay played him at LB for a stretch, and we've had him across backline in various pinches. He'll do whatever is asked for the team, never complains. Has a fiery spirit, is a very good athlete. Lacking in the nuances, some of the finer points, yeah. :D

I really do think he's a good dude, and this was a really stupid mistake. I also think he's gone by June.

Fr3sh likes him, so sell.
Canada is proud to rep Martin :stuckup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fr3sh likes him, so sell.
And you said you liked me too much. Selling Martin is worse then anything you can do to my avatar/username/user title. So let's bet maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanne! I know Berardi isn't coming, and you claim to know Berardi is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern :D I still thought it was a mistake not to take his option up after that, though. Beppe fixed it though.

Anyway, the injuries are totally the problem, the guy has the unfortunate bandaid label for a reason. It's also been a long time since he's been near his best because of that, too. Can't get the continuity, the rhythm. If he's expiring, I really don't think we'll re-sign him.

You can understand why a guy like him makes sense for our team, though. With varying levels of success, of course, but Uruguay played him at LB for a stretch, and we've had him across backline in various pinches. He'll do whatever is asked for the team, never complains. Has a fiery spirit, is a very good athlete. Lacking in the nuances, some of the finer points, yeah. :D

I really do think he's a good dude, and this was a really stupid mistake. I also think he's gone by June.

Canada is proud to rep Martin :stuckup:

that's me chasing martin :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

my heart :touched: my poor poor heart :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:touched::heart::vidal:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::heart:

- - - Updated - - -

tell me what other player has the balls to get in such a situation

- - - Updated - - -

breaks khedira in half and about to smash in ramos.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
i left you a sweet little note.
Cuz you r a little guy and I'm a better man than you, so I would never be offended by someone like u.

- - - Updated - - -

How many assistance as LB does he have with us? one maybe... We need him just cuz if we r gonna play with 3 defenses, we can't handle just with Rugani as sub

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But if we let players fook hookers before important games, or killing children in orphanages,,,it will set a trend. Then more and more players will try to do whatever they want when they are bored or stressed of his daylive and we will have to bend over because theres not a standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)