Martin Cáceres (41 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
Good! Especially with Licht out long term, we need him and we need him now, it's his time to shine and show himself as the real deal for long term starter replacement for Licht/Barza (in 4 and 3 back formations respectively). That's not to say we should turf the other two, both guys are dead set legends, who totally (but in differing ways) embody true Juve spirit, and still have much to offer the club, if not quite as undisputed starters any more. Many of you guys would know I'm stiff for Martin, but seriously he cannot f*ck up any more now, no more BS, no more accidents or indiscretions (unless totally not his fault). As we all know, Juve do not tolerate morons and Martin is certainly no exception and will no be immune to the ire of Juve's wrath, surely his DUI offence must have been a minor one, but he was suitable punished and I truly hope he's learned from it. No more crap Martin! Down to business mate..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good! Especially with Licht out long term, we need him and we need him now, it's his time to shine and show himself as the real deal for long term starter replacement for Licht/Barza (in 4 and 3 back formations respectively). That's not to say we should turf the other two, both guys are dead set legends, who totally (but in differing ways) embody true Juve spirit, and still have much to offer the club, if not quite as undisputed starters any more. Many of you guys would know I'm stiff for Martin, but seriously he cannot f*ck up any more now, no more BS, no more accidents or indiscretions (unless totally not his fault). As we all know, Juve do not tolerate morons and Martin is certainly no exception and will no be immune to the ire of Juve's wrath, surely his DUI offence must have been a minor one, but he was suitable punished and I truly hope he's learned from it. No more crap Martin! Down to business mate..
Martin too is a juve legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)