Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If 2016 is right, then we won't resign for sure. And we really shouldn't since he ain't playing at all...I wish it would be otherwise.

Nov 17, 2012
Cant really blame him too much for this injury, but it's really uncanny how this guy can't stay uninjured for more than 2 weeks at a time.
Exactly, it is one of those 50/50 ones, Cuadrado could have come out of it just as badly, and quite frankly would have been just as much as fault. If anything at least all this time out would've given Martin more than enough time to ensure that he shouldn't have a relapse of his previous knee or hamstring issues; only time will tell, but I do hope to all that's holy that he gets a solid run of games without breaking down... Again..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Exactly, it is one of those 50/50 ones, Cuadrado could have come out of it just as badly, and quite frankly would have been just as much as fault. If anything at least all this time out would've given Martin more than enough time to ensure that he shouldn't have a relapse of his previous knee or hamstring issues; only time will tell, but I do hope to all that's holy that he gets a solid run of games without breaking down... Again..
Post reported since you are talking about holy things which offends me since I'm an atheist.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nov 17, 2012
Post reported since you are talking about holy things which offends me since I'm an atheist.
Oh you're offended? Well too f*cking bad.. Shame I also forgot to tell you I don't believe that Gods exists either. I suppose you've never heard of a figure of speech? *sigh* Someone of your level of (non) intellect should clearly be an Inter supporter, just saying..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)