Martin Cáceres (6 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I would like to see Caceres in the LB position. He is too good to sit on the bench and not too good in my opinion to replace Licht (if he re-signs). There will be a minor issue as he will have to use his right foot, but he can work on this I guess.

Nov 17, 2012
I would like to see Caceres in the LB position. He is too good to sit on the bench and not too good in my opinion to replace Licht (if he re-signs). There will be a minor issue as he will have to use his right foot, but he can work on this I guess.
Why's that an issue? He's primarily right-footed, LB is his non-preferred side, although he's comfortable and quite competent in that position, which he's proven for Uruguay time and again.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Why's that an issue? He's primarily right-footed, LB is his non-preferred side, although he's comfortable and quite competent in that position, which he's proven for Uruguay time and again.
Well, its kind of an issue when you want to cross to have to make an extra move to bring your foot to your preferred foot. When someone is marking you, it might not be so easy.

But its something minor as I said before and something that can be fixed. He is still relatively young.

Trying Caceres at LB is a thing that a lot of people in this forum cried for, but was never done. I hope Allegri tries it at some point. He is at a point that he is playing too well (before his injury at least) to be left on the bench and he has regularly played in a position that we are lucking. Fingers crossed for this.

Jul 20, 2012
Well, its kind of an issue when you want to cross to have to make an extra move to bring your foot to your preferred foot. When someone is marking you, it might not be so easy.

But its something minor as I said before and something that can be fixed. He is still relatively young.

Trying Caceres at LB is a thing that a lot of people in this forum cried for, but was never done. I hope Allegri tries it at some point. He is at a point that he is playing too well (before his injury at least) to be left on the bench and he has regularly played in a position that we are lucking. Fingers crossed for this.
I agree. Caceres has been playing too good. Unless we were to play at cb instead of bonucci. That could always be an option.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he's fit?

- - - Updated - - -

he's fit?

- - - Updated - - -

he's fit?

- - - Updated - - -

he's fit?

- - - Updated - - -

i think that was my first quad post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)