Martin Cáceres (4 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Didn't Conte take his training staff with him? If so, that is turning out to be our biggest loss of the mercato.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
On Juventus.com is stated that he will work separately and trying to reach full fitness.How long?This shit is starting to make me angry.Fucking injuries .They are like some plague that reached us.We have an ultra important game against Lazio.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No I am not starting to blame Alegri at all.Just don't understand why when he was out for a estimated recovery period that passed while,while ago,he needs to train alone from the team in order to get full fitness.That's have nothing to do with Alegri.The thing is ,how long will this recovery last and to point out that all injury reports are just accurate as seeing the things via crystal ball.Barzaglli was with the team and after that they said that he will be back after New Year,now Martin.This are shitty information.That's has nothing to do with Allegri at all.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Oh no we are starting with blaming Allegri?
It has nothing to do with Allegri for me. But I think we changed training staffs and there is a clear pattern of our players re-injuring themselves by starting training before physically fit. Obviously that has to do with the training staff making mistakes.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't know why but suddenly that Pato not fully fit entering the game for Milan came to my mind.Just after he came back from USA surgery.Immediately he was re injured and was never the same player again.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
It has nothing to do with Allegri for me. But I think we changed training staffs and there is a clear pattern of our players re-injuring themselves by starting training before physically fit. Obviously that has to do with the training staff making mistakes.
Or the players are simply spent from Conte era, we all know Conte and his 'rotation'.

He sucked the life out of Vidal ffs

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
For a player to have multiple injuries including a relapse of the same injury is a major indictment on the training staff and it's infuriating for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)