Martin Cáceres (9 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's an insult to both Isla and Caceres that the mediocre Padoin and Peluso are picked over them. They both have the right to be pissed off, especially Caceres who has proven to be a great servant to the club and could easily be a starter at any other club in Italy.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
It's an insult to both Isla and Caceres that the mediocre Padoin and Peluso are picked over them. They both have the right to be pissed off, especially Caceres who has proven to be a great servant to the club and could easily be a starter at any other club in Italy.
Wisdom right there for you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wisdom right there for you.
:D

- - - Updated - - -

didn't know they had a God given right to start for Juventus.
Neither do Padoin, Peluso, or Giac for that matter.

Hard working players with zero talent piss me off :groan:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: :agree: Wisdom and common sense :D

- - - Updated - - -

No they don't, especially Caceres.
Isla is awesome, and Caceres is a good player, definitely better than the likes of Peluso and Padoin, and infinitely cooler :stuckup:

Versatility is way over-rated on these formus :sigh:

Nov 17, 2012
Isla is awesome, and Caceres is a good player, definitely better than the likes of Peluso and Padoin, and infinitely cooler :stuckup:

Versatility is way over-rated on these formus :sigh:

Caceres - RM/RWB/RB/RCB/CB/LCB/LB/LWB/LM... Do we have a more versatile player on the team? I think not, dare I say if the team wanted to, he has all the credentials to make a mean CDM, Desailly 2.0?

Nov 17, 2012
Ooh quite a stout comparison
I was perhaps drawing a long bow... However, I am of the strong belief it would be possible that he could make the transition should the need arise.

Also, translated from tuttojuve.
Juventus tomorrow will play the quarterfinals of the Italian Cup against AC Milan. Antonio Conte will make extensive turnover because of injuries, but will also Quagliarella is disqualified. In the attack, according to Sky Sports, Sebastian Giovinco should be the holder, at his side Alessandro Matri is favoured Mirko Vucinic. The number 9 is not the best Juventus and difficult to start from the first minute. Probably Vucinic enter a game in progress and will play a more playing time than Sunday. Vidal will return in midfield, while Marrone will be the vice Pirlo. In the middle of the field, then the other places vying Isla, Giaccherini Padoin. Defense is ready Caceres, instead Peluso should start from the bench. All choices, however, the Count will tomorrow.
:jvefan::tup::tup::tup::tup::hellyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)