Martin Cáceres (5 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Cacares is too reckless of a player. If it was 5-6 mil, OK. Not worth the 11 mil in his release clause. I like his runs forward but he was too risky defensively.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Motta isn't much better, but he is cheaper and makes fewer huge errors of judgement in my opinion.
and 2 years older and haven't ever done something impressing in a club. i agree that martin isn't worth 11 mil. but if we can agree with barca for something about 7-8 mil, i would definitely prefer him than motta...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You're supposed to set an example, Red, Mod...

But you've always been a bit too harsh on Caceres.
Meh.

Some people's pet hate is a striker who doesn't score (Hustini & Co. on Amauri). For some people it is a midfielder who can't pass (You on Sissoko).

For me, it is defenders who don't have a brain.

The guy literally has no idea about when he should make a tackle and when he needs to just stand up and hold his position.

If he was doing these things as a 19/20 year old, I would view it differently, but I see no sign of him learning from mistakes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Meh.

Some people's pet hate is a striker who doesn't score (Hustini & Co. on Amauri). For some people it is a midfielder who can't pass (You on Sissoko).

For me, it is defenders who don't have a brain.

The guy literally has no idea about when he should make a tackle and when he needs to just stand up and hold his position.

If he was doing these things as a 19/20 year old, I would view it differently, but I see no sign of him learning from mistakes.
And this is coming from someone who rates GRYGERA.

:rofl:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
he is 22 years old. there is not a big difference. and actually there wasn't any coach who tried to teach him. guardiola didn't want him and i doubt ciro learned him anything. so he still hasn't been tough by some coach...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)