Martin Cáceres (4 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
Yup and when we're about to go for 2 non-EU players who would be great for us the rules suddenly change without warning.

I know it's unfair for all clubs but after these last 4 years it really feels like we are still being unfairly targeted.

I would love to punch Abete and Moratti in both of their faces. Repeatedly. Such is my disdain for them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yup and when we're about to go for 2 non-EU players who would be great for us the rules suddenly change without warning.

I know it's unfair for all clubs but after these last 4 years it really feels like we are still being unfairly targeted.

I would love to punch Abete and Moratti in both of their faces. Repeatedly. Such is my disdain for them.
It's not the first time Italy has reacted to a bad World Cup by limiting foreigners in some fashion, so I'm not convinced you can just put this down as anti-Juve legislation.

Apr 17, 2009
I know this which is why i said it's unfair for all clubs first and foremost.

But still look to the Amauri and agent fiasco where he was fined along with the agents and Secco + Blanc suspended.

Inter on the other hand... where do we really start with all of their illegal dealings that don't seem to be punished?

I try to be as fair and objective as I can when looking at these things but after Calciopoli it's difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)