Martin Cáceres (25 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Without trying to derail this thread, what you do make of Marotta, Dusan?
Not a big fan of his. It's not a done deal but don't be so sure that Secco will leave. :p

“I love it here and I’m enjoying this amazing moment”

“The dream comeback of our, and my, Samp is worth as much as Juve.”

That's what Marotta said. We'll push for him now but who knows. Personally, I wouldn't go for Marotta. I, for one, think that we'll have a great market even if Secco stays here. I'd keep him.

Our biggest gain will be Andrea anyhow. I expect some :money: flaw at the end of the season.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Not a big fan of his. It's not a done deal but don't be so sure that Secco will leave. :p

“I love it here and I’m enjoying this amazing moment”

“The dream comeback of our, and my, Samp is worth as much as Juve.”

That's what Marotta said. We'll push for him now but who knows. Personally, I wouldn't go for Marotta. I, for one, think that we'll have a great market even if Secco stays here. I'd keep him.

Our biggest gain will be Andrea anyhow. I expect some :money: flaw at the end of the season.
Marotta will say such things when Samp are having arguably one of their best seasons in history, as Benitez did when questioned last night. I believe Marotta will becoming.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
good deal, but I wanna see a real RB...Cathereth could be a backup CB.
He'll never be a good CB IMO, not with that always rush and brainless challenges he commits at the most delicate situations. Yet as a RB, his pace, dribbling and even his crossing ability are all a huge plus. Although his original position as Recreativo was a CB, I think he should be allowed to prosper as a RB as he could really turn up just great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)