Martin Cáceres (42 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Martin to score tonight!! :xfinger:
A header, a beastly beautiful header. And then he will celebrate like like this, and it will spark even more fear in them bishes hearts.

- - - Updated - - -

Ma niggah
Amazing
Raaaawwwwwwwr
Terrooooorrrr
In yo but hole bish
Now bend down

Jul 1, 2010
He dislocated his shoulder but our medics popped it in back in straight away, meaning that he'll come back quicker (the longer your shoulder is out of the socket, the worse it is).

He'll be about for about 2 weeks I think. His shoulder will hurt for about 4-5 days then it will take him a week to rehabilitate it.

At least that's what I think from my personal experience, I've popped my left shoulder out a few times. However, I don't have a full sports medical team helping me to rehab, so his recovery may be quicker.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He dislocated his shoulder but our medics popped it in back in straight away, meaning that he'll come back quicker (the longer your shoulder is out of the socket, the worse it is).

He'll be about for about 2 weeks I think. His shoulder will hurt for about 4-5 days then it will take him a week to rehabilitate it.

At least that's what I think from my personal experience, I've popped my left shoulder out a few times. However, I don't have a full sports medical team helping me to rehab, so his recovery may be quicker.
he was smiling at least after the hit.. so maybe yea its a slight injury. i hope he will be ok. abck three of ogbona and chiellini and bonucci is just freak show :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It doesn't hurt that much when it happens, it mostly hurts if the shoulder is out of the socket for long and on the following day.
mmm i remember i had similar shit but with a tip of my middle finger when i was young someone hit the ball on my finger.. and unfortunately we were all young and no one knew about reallocate the tip.. so i suffer from a big middle finger till this day and the pain afterwards was just bleeh :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)