Martin Cáceres (16 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
Great game by pelado today! Hope he just keeps improving, with age slowly becoming the enemy of both Barzagli, and Chiello to a lesser extent, Caceres is going to be our first line of defence in reserve. Games like this can only serve to instil confidence and self-belief that he will grow into the role more and more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Every since Barza's injury issues started last season Cacares has been solid as hell. Love him. He should start whenever Chiellini and Barza return. He has played himself into the starting eleven in my book. Credit where credit is due.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, good match and very good player, but IMO someone here's overreacting. I love Martin, he's such a character and a useful player, but you gotta say that he's not starter material for us, at least as of now. He still has some flaws, especially concentration throughout the game. Let's not forget that we were barely tested in defense in these first few matches of the season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah, good match and very good player, but IMO someone here's overreacting. I love Martin, he's such a character and a useful player, but you gotta say that he's not starter material for us, at least as of now. He still has some flaws, especially concentration throughout the game. Let's not forget that we were barely tested in defense in these first few matches of the season.
Who's overreacting? Martin is one of the most important players in our defensive lineup if Conte didn't have a boner for Bonucci we would have seen more of Martin's heroic exploits and that's what we'll see this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)