Martin Cáceres (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/juventus-caceres-had-a-meeting-to-discuss-extension/

Juventus-Caceres had a meeting to discuss extension

Juventus is planning their future and they want Martin Caceres to be part of it. A few minutes ago Juve’s brass met with Fonseca, who is the agent for Caceres, to discuss an extension to the contract which currently expires in two seasons. This was the first meeting between the parties, the objective was to discuss the conditions of the potential renewal. Another meeting is expected to take place soon, and it might be the decisive one. The relationship between Juve and Caceres appears destined to continue.

:tup: :tup: :tup:
:heart: Daniel Fonseca

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He had some blunders in the past and one might attribute it to a lack of playing time, but he's really an example to follow. Sitting quietly on our bench, never complaining, always cheerful, when given opportunity he's showing so much grinta, you simply must love this guy. True Juventino. :heart:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, this Barzagli imjury definitely gave him some space to show himself again.

He always has been a warrior. I prefer this dude staying first than Ogbonna and Peluso for sure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And he is totally another kind of defender we used to have. Very quick and cunning, in contrast to Bonucci or Ogbonna.
This is why i like him a lot. SOme blunders here ad there...his worst this season in part thanks to COnte.

But one thing i like from him, is tha he has the athletics characteristics of the defenders i like. He is fast and has a good tackle and work ethic. He doesnt look like a derp, unlike bonny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)