Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i wouldn't cross into canada if someone gave me a billion dollars. backwards ass place. they're basically under a communist regime but disguised as a democracy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop being an ignorant fuck :disagree: :D

Thailand are into snake blood, silk worms, duck beak, and other shit, but not dogs. We export dogs to Vietnam and Korea; that's where all the dog eating takes place :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's crazy because dogs would be a lot more nutritious than duck beak and snake blood. At least it's not as bad as Canada. I think over there they get full of maple syrup and hubris.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Actually, snake blood isn't too bad :D

You should come by here and try some of the delicacies. We have many awesome Japanese, Korean, Thai, Lebanese, and Italian restaurants as well. If you miss something closer to home, we can always arrange for some Mexican. We have a couple of really good Mexican restaurants, my good buddy's wife can make a mean Guacamole, and I have a couple of Mexican friends who know their way around Mexican food.

Forza Caceres :D

Nov 17, 2012
Quag is the only non-team-player I can think of in our squad.
:shifty:

Wrong thread indeed, but FORZA QUAG!!

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres: 'I only want Juventus'

By Football Italia staff

Martin Caceres has brushed off transfer speculation by assuring he “never thought about leaving. I only want Juventus.”

The Uruguayan is in his second spell at the club after a previous loan period, but this time has made more of an impact on the side filling in for the injured Giorgio Chiellini.

“Obviously Chiellini is a very important player for us and means so much to us that we nicknamed him 'the captain.’ Anyone who wears this jersey has to give his best in every game and that is what we all believe,” Caceres told Sky Sport Italia.

“I play where the Coach wants me to. It doesn’t matter if I’m playing full-back or central defender, the important thing is to do Juventus proud.”

He was asked about whether he considered leaving when he had less playing time in Turin.

“No, I never thought about leaving. I only want Juventus. I am here, I’m very happy and want to always do well for this team. It’s where I want to be.”

Caceres also played in the 3-0 Champions League victory at Celtic Park.

“It is an excellent result, but we must maintain the right concentration in the second leg too. We’ve started a long journey, but are taking each game at a time with the same focus. Naturally, our first objective is clearly to repeat our success in Serie A, but we are thinking about the Champions League too, even if we know it’ll be difficult to reach the end.

“On Saturday we face Roma, who are a great team and will give even more grit and determination after changing their Coach. However, we are playing to win on their home turf.”

OMFG, Forza Martín!! I love this guy, a world class defender in the making.. Hope to see the entirety of our defence make up the FIFA world XI at some point (this guy included)!
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Yeah much love for him.

Incan war God, that is all... BEAST!!!

Future of Juventus defence.

A Legend in the making.
This :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i havent seen any juve who dislikes him except red. but he's a not exactly an expert so what does he know?
He was very good against Celtic.

He still gets far too many Melo-esque 'he was good except for...' match reports.

You can see he's calming down and making less bad decisions.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
A legend in the making.. he is a juventino since day one.. him Chiellini vidal and marchisio got this juve heart.. u know that they play for the club not for anything else.. and tbh even bonucci started to look like a juventino even though he got this stupid mistakes but he plays with heart. Conte did such a great impact to the team in such a short period..

ALL HAIL JUVEEEEEE FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)