Martin Cáceres (32 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
That's very confusing, do we pay 10 Million next year if we want to buy him or 11?
It says we have and option to buy for 11 million euros plus 1 million for objectives achieved. so if all goes well, we will be paying 12 million for him at the end of the season :agree:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
With the 11m option, i think its another great deal by Secco :tup:
He's been on fire this season....this makes the theory of "The transfer policy was awful due to Ranieri's demands" even more accurate than ever!

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
With the 11m option, i think its another great deal by Secco :tup:
He's been on fire this season....this makes the theory of "The transfer policy was awful due to Ranieri's demands" even more accurate than ever!
The theory is still as nonsensical as before. I have said that the three guys bought as they did because of the market conditions at that time, a lack of good options, and a need to build up adequate backups(instead of just having a strong first team). Now that we have the funds as a result of the tight budgeting in the past, we can spend on the players we want.

On a last note, welcome Caceres once again.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The theory is still as nonsensical as before. I have said that the three guys bought as they did because of the market conditions at that time, a lack of good options, and a need to build up adequate backups(instead of just having a strong first team). Now that we have the funds as a result of the tight budgeting in the past, we can spend on the players we want.

On a last note, welcome Caceres once again.
So the market condition this year is the perfect one you think?! we fucking bought 2 players for about 50m!! while last season any two players of this caliber woudlnt have cost us more than 35m...So yea the theory is right.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I'm eager to see how Cáceres will line up in the Juve Back 4. Its just as great watching opposing forwards get owned by the Defense compared to the flair players showing the magic up front.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Official: Caceres is Bianconero

Martin Caceres has joined Juventus on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy for £9m, but teammate Nicola Legrottaglie isn’t happy.

The defender is already in training with his new teammates and passed his medical, but Barça waited until last night to confirm the transfer had been completed.

Caceres will spend a year on loan in Turin and Juve can exercise their option to buy him outright for £9m, announced the Spanish club.

Nearly another £1m is payable depending on the performances of the 22-year-old Uruguayan in this opening season.

Caceres can play in central defence or at right-back, which is most likely where he will be used due to the presence of Giorgio Chiellini, Fabio Cannavaro and Legrottaglie.

The former Chievo defender confessed to being less than pleased with Juve’s transfer strategy of signing both Caceres and Cannavaro.

“I cannot deny that after a year in which Chiellini and I proved we are one of the best central defensive pairings around, it was disappointing,” commented Legrottaglie.

“That does not mean I don’t respect Fabio or want to leave Juve. In fact, my intention is to stay here until the end of my career and fight for my place in the World Cup squad.”

Football Italia
http://www.football-italia.net/aug7c.html

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Official: Caceres is Bianconero

“I cannot deny that after a year in which Chiellini and I proved we are one of the best central defensive pairings around, it was disappointing,” commented Legrottaglie.

“That does not mean I don’t respect Fabio or want to leave Juve. In fact, my intention is to stay here until the end of my career and fight for my place in the World Cup squad.”

Football Italia
http://www.football-italia.net/aug7c.html
Keep that shit to yourself Legro boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)