Martin Ødegaard (6 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup: fair enough, will be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not purely, but it played a part.

Played a part, yes. But I think the finances are pretty neutral for all sides involved. For Odegaard himself: he could have earned more elsewhere. For Real: not really a substantial amount. For Stromsgodset: it's a nice deal for a 16 year old, but not huge when you consider he'll be worth tens of millions in the near future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will play in segunda next season with their B team, and that level is higher then Norweigian league. He will train on weekly basis with senior team besides B team, kid will immensely benifit from this. I predict he will make his senior debute with 6-8 months, if not sooner. Its hard to stop very very special talents like these.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He will play in segunda next season with their B team, and that level is higher then Norweigian league. He will train on weekly basis with senior team besides B team, kid will immensely benifit from this. I predict he will make his senior debute with 6-8 months, if not sooner. Its hard to stop very very special talents like these.
Exactly. Case in point: none other than Del Piero.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think real could've played smarter here. Let the kid do the things in norway and then call him up to the main squad in two years. Castilla is in third division, idk if thats good enough
Pretty sure he'll get some Copa Del Rey games for Real Madrid from next season and he will play regularly for their B team, It's a higher level than in Norway.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just watched the video.

Does this kid have the ball on a string or something?

I can't believe what I just watched here

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:agree:

Biggest Scandinavian talent since Laudrup.
That is nothing short of amazing.

How can you have that much vision and anticipation of where your teammates are going to be at such a young age?

I would have said that it was impossible until I saw that video.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Wasn't Marcelo ridiculously young when he started starting for Madrid? Likewise for Alaba in Munich, if the kids got the goods, ain't nothing to worry about but maintaining a cool head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)