Martín Montoya - D RL - Barcelona (4 Viewers)

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
everyone becomes more and more spanish. crapoli, arseanal, bayern, mclaren. thats the life.
we can't let it happen! italian team needs italian players. why would we buy montoya who has barely played in the last 2 years when we can get darmian who is italian, more versitile and a starter in the national team :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lets wait and see if there is some truth in it 1st. if we are really considering Montoya over Darmian or Vrsaljko, which i doubt, then it is maybe because he is cheaper which would allow us to spend more in other areas. we'll see if there is any truth in it soon

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
can he bypass the defender? Is he a fast player?

We need pace... I don't know him well but from what I remember he isn't very fast. I think he had a problem with confidence at Barcelona, he looked kind of shaken. He just seems to have the tools to be a solid player. But not much more than that. Hopefully I'm wrong and he has good potential

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
From the game i watched, he doesn't seem as a bad player, he would be nice backup for both wingbacks, he's not fast by any means, he seems to be comfortable with the ball. Remember he hit the post in a Classico IIRC with a rocket shot from outside the box. For the right price he would be better than getting someone like Peluso.
Wouldn't mind him if it means we are selling Ogbonna.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
we can't let it happen! italian team needs italian players. why would we buy montoya who has barely played in the last 2 years when we can get darmian who is italian, more versitile and a starter in the national team :D
Because we will deal with torino, and we wont have any cash to fulfill their unreasonable demand, like Ogbonna for 16 mil.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
pal u say that so easily when in truth he is a torino player...i neednt say more as u can well understand the drama that comes with that. and dont expect torino to sell for anything short of 20mil minimum ESPECIALLY to juve...and thats in addition to the ride that theyll take us on...and still woulld end by saying go fk urselves

people has to ask themselves if Darmian is worth the 20mil minimum investment or rather a solid rb/lb for 6-8 mil

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
tbh we don't need a Right back. we have lichtsteiner and caceres there so we are fine. darmian however would make a solid LB and that's why i want him. however he is no 20m player, maximum 14m. maybe buy him half for 7m?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
tbh we don't need a Right back. we have lichtsteiner and caceres there so we are fine. darmian however would make a solid LB and that's why i want him. however he is no 20m player, maximum 14m. maybe buy him half for 7m?
new co-ownership deals are no longer allowed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)