Martín Montoya - D RL - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we gave them a discount on Quagliarella, we gave them more money from the Immobile sale. we give them a chance to grab Giovinco for free. i think we are doing them a lot of favours lately. 10-12M would be a good price for such a good fullback and we should make a move

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
we gave them a discount on Quagliarella, we gave them more money from the Immobile sale. we give them a chance to grab Giovinco for free. i think we are doing them a lot of favours lately. 10-12M would be a good price for such a good fullback and we should make a move
Third world deals :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Assuming all defenders we look at can defend, if the guy can't cross I don't want. Enough we full backs that can't cross.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Assuming all defenders we look at can defend, if the guy can't cross I don't want. Enough we full backs that can't cross.
Evra

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should just sign De Sciglio, in that case. Surely he wants to win something one day?
and @Hustini

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when this guy was compared to Maldini. :cry:
i remember that. still dont know why they sold him in the first place

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Renewing Litch makes any signing for the position really pointless. With a back 4 Caceres would be a decent backup.

What we really need is a LB or an AM.

Please don't waste money on other positions like RB or CF/SS where we are covered for now. Just get rid of Giovinco and let Coman and Morata play more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)