Martín Montoya - D RL - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    whoscored says crossing is his weakness but I can't say if true or not. I only saw him play here and there.

earlier GDM mentioned the strong interest in him and now tomorrow's TS and GdS also mentioned it.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    A friend of mine, who watches every Barça's game, told me he's pretty good and that his crosses are decent. And that he can see the move happening because he's not really happy there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    If Lich does leave, i wouldnt mind this guy. I have only watched him a few times but he seems quick and good.

What is the alternative? Darmian for 15m by the time Torino screw Marotta over?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    If Lich does leave, i wouldnt mind this guy. I have only watched him a few times but he seems quick and good.

What is the alternative? Darmian for 15m by the time Torino screw Marotta over?
    that would be such a downgrade. we have to get Darmian or someone better if Licht leaves. or some who is potentially one of the best in his position, not some mediocre barca reject.

Mar 30, 2006
    that would be such a downgrade. we have to get Darmian or someone better if Licht leaves. or some who is potentially one of the best in his position, not some mediocre barca reject.
    Hope Licht stays, he really is solid and a top quality fullback. I dont want to remember the nightmare that was the Zebina, Grygera, Motta Era. Holy shit that was a disaster! When half the goals we let in came from the right flank!

Darmian is a quality player and really impresses me, both in attack and defense.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Hope Licht stays, he really is solid and a top quality fullback. I dont want to remember the nightmare that was the Zebina, Grygera, Motta Era. Holy shit that was a disaster! When half the goals we let in came from the right flank!

Darmian is a quality player and really impresses me, both in attack and defense.
    Da.

He'd be my first choice to buy at this point. Dunno why but I have a feeling we're planning to replace Licht, I think he'll leave.

Mar 3, 2014
    Hope Licht stays, he really is solid and a top quality fullback. I dont want to remember the nightmare that was the Zebina, Grygera, Motta Era. Holy $#@! that was a disaster! When half the goals we let in came from the right flank!

Makes you miss Zambrotta a lot.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    For not too much money he's an alright backup for both Licht and Asamoah I guess...
    this. he can play equally well on both sides and is young enough to replace Licht and become a starter for us in 2-3 years

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Licht stays, he really is solid and a top quality fullback. I dont want to remember the nightmare that was the Zebina, Grygera, Motta Era. Holy $#@! that was a disaster! When half the goals we let in came from the right flank!

i think it was mentioned that we are close to renewing Licht, which is a great thing. still no reason to not get Darmian :D

- - - Updated - - -

Da.

He'd be my first choice to buy at this point. Dunno why but I have a feeling we're planning to replace Licht, I think he'll leave.
    didnt someone (i think Mister) yesterday say that we are very close to renew him. like minor details remaining to sort out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I didn't see anything, tbh I don't read much of transfer news nowadays. Hopefully he does stay as he has been one of our better players ever since he came to Turin.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    We are interested in him, because he plays for Barcelona. He is the definition of limited footballer.
    Matteo Darmian and we are fine for this position, for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)