Marotta or Secco (34 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what is the difference exactly?

we have better resources than samp

we even bought their GM

and it might be even fair to say we have equal or better players than them in most departments.

only real difference is the strip colours, the name, the president and club location
When you have a good offense like Cassano-Pazzini, a lot is possible. I've been trying to tell everyone we need to fix our offense for 2 years now so we can win more games, but people seem to think fullbacks will bring us the CL.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You're forgetting ALC :lol:
I said Motta has talent and when on form is a better RB than Sorensen, who can't attack at all. I didn't say he should get more playing time, just a simple observation. BD however, is retarded and thinks Mourinho would have gotten 6th at best with this team so yeah, go by what he says.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
When you have a good offense like Cassano-Pazzini, a lot is possible. I've been trying to tell everyone we need to fix our offense for 2 years now so we can win more games, but people seem to think fullbacks will bring us the CL.
Attackers wouldn't solve our major problems. The defence is just horrible, i mean really really bad.

And i don't just mean our fullbacks, but all the back line was horrible last season. A combination of screwed up mentality + bad defending had screwed us pretty bad. I think up till mid-season we were the best attacking team (status wise) in the league, but we also had one of the worst defenses in the league too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're forgetting ALC :lol:
:lol:

I said Motta has talent and when on form is a better RB than Sorensen, who can't attack at all. I didn't say he should get more playing time, just a simple observation. BD however, is retarded and thinks Mourinho would have gotten 6th at best with this team so yeah, go by what he says.
dont point the finger at me, im not the one who thinks motta is better than sorensen, and when exactly has motta hit form? the first couple of games in the season? why else did motta hardly play for roma? cassetti was ahead of him in the pickings and i can see why, and why else did udinese ditch him? motta and talent in the same sentence? the amateur has already peaked!

Aug 2, 2005
Krasic's goal/assist record 17 - all from open play
Diego's goal/assist record 17 - consider dead ball situations as well (corners, FK, Penalties)

I believe Diego played more matches than Krasic

Krasic was more useful to the team in general.

Ferrarra's ass has more sense than DN's brain, Ferrara fucked up but then again not in every match, DN almost all the matches fucked up, even the ones we won, I don't remember we played good football under both, we were fragile with DN due to his incapability but with Ferrara we were MOSTLY fucked up due to players/injuries/Ferrara's fault.

with Ferrara the team was built badly
in general both was bad coaches although Ferrara had no experience at all compared to the 20 years DN had
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to the subject,

Secco
- Secco was water boy to be the sport manager at the club with no experience in the first year, he choosed DD, and had nothing to do with firing him.
- Secco had 3 years to prove himself and failed.

Marotta
- Marotta fucked up very much last mercato, overpaying, sleeping all summer to work in last month, loaning Gio with an option to buy with 3.5 mln, offloading trezeguet, Camoranesi, Diego, the way he did.
- He looks to young talents from all over the world, although still the Applets to prove they are good signing and not like Atherson, etc
- Although it seems the same deja vu is happening.
We should wait till the end of this year to see how he will handle this mercato, then we can judge him

Aug 2, 2005
He would have been great in CM, imagine if we couldn't get Aqua, iirc we bought him at the last days of the mercato, maybe between 15-20 August

Camo was great when ever he played in CM, (I remember Ranieri used him there many times, and even he let him play like a free midfielder and he was WOW)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:

dont point the finger at me, im not the one who thinks motta is better than sorensen, and when exactly has motta hit form? the first couple of games in the season? why else did motta hardly play for roma? cassetti was ahead of him in the pickings and i can see why, and why else did udinese ditch him? motta and talent in the same sentence? the amateur has already peaked!
Paro>Fabregas

Melo-Pirlo-Inler>Any midfield with Zidane in it & Nedved-Viera-Emerson-Camo among many other things I can't even bother to remember.

Two can play this game. Keep nut swinging though, I like the way it feels.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you're still avoiding the question, when exactly has motta ever hit a consistant run of form? why do you think he didnt start for roma? and why do you think udinese don't want him?

this is not a game, but you're only proving to be childish and immature in your response.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The thing Marotta and Secco have in common is that in their first Mercato they brought in 9 or 10 average players with no quality with the majority of them being sold on or loaned out.

Both promised "Champions" in their second season with the club and Secco brought in Amauri and Poulsen.

Lets see which "Champions" Marotta brings in before we can really compare them both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)