Marko Pjaca (8 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He'll be key for us against Tottenham. I expect both him and Bentancur to explode in the 2nd half of the season. :klin: :numnum:
They are going to explode on the bench. They are under one of Max's special 8 year slow integration periods. Bentancur is a better player than Khedira and Matuidi but unless they both get injured he is not going to play much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
According to his agent, Juventus won’t even listen to offers for Marko Pjaca, they want to keep him and he is very close to a return with the first team.

Great news to have him back. :tup:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Bernie is a great mid table player, he is Italian, has a boy band haircut, has a skinny body. Please do not start him.

He represents everything that is wrong with Italian football now.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
According to his agent, Juventus won’t even listen to offers for Marko Pjaca, they want to keep him and he is very close to a return with the first team.

Great news to have him back. :tup:
I think it's a smart move, they may want to sit back and assess him after the World Cup next year.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He will have it tough if mandz continue wasting time on the wing.

Costa and pjaca should share spoils on that wing. Not mandzukic. Mandz should share spoils with higuain.
Agree. I keep saying Mario doing well at wing but striker is best position for him. Hope Pjaca starts playing soon and gets onto CL squad list.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He can be a 10 or even a false 9; the guy has pace, power, and technique. He'll be the surprise we've all been waiting for in the 2nd half of the season, tearing teams apart coming off the bench, especially in the CL, where Fatso will struggle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)