Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Hello
My name is Yurii I`m from Ukraine
Could you help me
I have a problem with bying membership card “Black and white”

After payment operations I`ve returned to the step 2
Because voucher code is invalid
Could you tell me what is the rite number of voucher code and were I could find it
Nobody couldnot help me(((
What a weird Nigeria Email :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The celebration after the freekick was quite special to watch, the whole team was genuinely happy for him.
Wonder when we get to see him in the first team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think this guy should be fast tracked to the first team, considering how shit Mandzukic has been for a while now, and how anemic we look going forward.
marchisio has been fit for some time now. what makes you think allegri is going to throw this guy into the lineup?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
marchisio has been fit for some time now. what makes you think allegri is going to throw this guy into the lineup?
TBH, I don't know wtf Allegri is doing: Weird lineups and dropping points left, right, and center. I think it's a combination of saturation and the realization that some players just aren't good enough to be part of this team anymore.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
TBH, I don't know wtf Allegri is doing: Weird lineups and dropping points left, right, and center. I think it's a combination of saturation and the realization that some players just aren't good enough to be part of this team anymore.
Then why does he play players that aren’t good enough?:D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He wasn't even on the bench against Crotone. Hopefully he will at least make the bench against Napoli even if he doesn't play. Hopefully he will get a full 90min in our coppa italia match on Dec 13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)