Marko Pjaca (14 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He tried the same with Coman before he left... against Lazio Max used him as CF and noone else is doing it again, how come? it was a terrible idea.... Pjaca as CF is the same IMO at least his pace is gone for good
Let’s just see him in action again before we judge this.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Pjaca could be our new Morata. He’ll struggle against teams who park the bus, but he’ll be very effective countering against teams that play possession football.

With Pjaca and Costa our counterattacks will be deadly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
:lol: so Pjaca as CF :lol:

He tried the same with Coman before he left... against Lazio Max used him as CF and noone else is doing it again, how come? it was a terrible idea.... Pjaca as CF is the same IMO at least his pace is gone for good
Coman was CF because we didn't play a winger based formation. So that was the only way to get him on the field. And I think a couple times he started at CF (Chievo?) because of injuries.

Anyways, this idea with Pjaca seems almost the opposite. We have a long line of ST/CFs ahead of him but nowadays we play with 2 wingers. So why not just keep him at LW for this season? I can't see any other way he can get on the field...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Imagine Max fielding Pjaca, Dybala, Mandzukic and another striker/winger and let them keep on switching places during the match.. :lol: If the defenders are trying to man mark us, they'll crash

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If Pjaca keeps his fitness in check than I have no doubt he'll do alright regardless of the position that Allegri decides to use him in, only needs some game time in his legs and he will again be the asset he was initially set out to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)