Marko Pjaca (3 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Shitstorm in 3... 2... 1...

[video=twitter;871360571182067712]https://twitter.com/marko_pjaca20/status/871360571182067712[/video]
Nothing wrong with that. He can use those negative comments to get back stronger. Oh I suppose we should just wear it proudly now.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He is a young player who was involved in his first CL final from croatia at age 22.

However im getting a bit tired of this media campaign crap on twitter about Its Time and Be Proud.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its 100% fine. No matter how hard we take this defeat its a simple fact that getting to the final was a huge achievment that most clubs would kill for. He played his part against Porto. The biggest thing he has ever done and still only 22. He should be proud.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He is a young player who was involved in his first CL final from croatia at age 22.

However im getting a bit tired of this media campaign crap on twitter about Its Time and Be Proud.
Its 100% fine. No matter how hard we take this defeat its a simple fact that getting to the final was a huge achievment that most clubs would kill for. He played his part against Porto. The biggest thing he has ever done and still only 22. He should be proud.
Nothing wrong with that. He can use those negative comments to get back stronger. Oh I suppose we should just wear it proudly now.
I agree with that, looking back at our campaign, it's still a massive one and the guy is new to this stage so it must be incredible. Maybe only the timing is off

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I agree with that, looking back at our campaign, it's still a massive one and the guy is new to this stage so it must be incredible. Maybe only the timing is off
Yea i think the timing is off. Now is the time to be angry, depressed and evaluate but when the dust settles we can be proud.

Apr 19, 2007
He wasnt playing or with the team so being proud so early is natural. He is supporting his teamates and their great season when he couldnt give anything. How would it sound if a hurt player that couldnt contribute said something along the lines of we could have given more or we should have done better. He is being supportive when he couldnt be on the field

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He wasnt playing or with the team so being proud so early is natural. He is supporting his teamates and their great season when he couldnt give anything. How would it sound if a hurt player that couldnt contribute said something along the lines of we could have given more or we should have done better. He is being supportive when he couldnt be on the field
Exactly :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)