Marko Pjaca (12 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When has any player ever come back stronger than before after an ACL tear? Especially one that relies on pace and agility?
I don't know, I haven't really followed the careers of players who have had ACL tears. However I don't mean physically, but mentally. Hopefully he can train his way back to where he was physically.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the doctor who operated him gave an interview, it's on football italia. basically he's saying that pjaca has every chance to return to his best, and while recovery obviously takes time, it is a routine surgery these days.

:xfinger:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
the doctor who operated him gave an interview, it's on football italia. basically he's saying that pjaca has every chance to return to his best, and while recovery obviously takes time, it is a routine surgery these days.

God damn yes, this is how a doctor should comunicate, even if its not true.
Read today some quotes from that croatian medical guru, who said, that the chance would be high, that Pjazza will never come back. What a bastard, this isnt the way you give mental strenght to the injured player..

- - - Updated - - -

I think this croatian medical chief was worried about the methods of the operating doctor, because he dont give them enough time to recover.. because thats the doctor who operated also Florenzi, who got a second ASL the first time he hitted the ball after a few months..
Dont know, hope it comes good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bigger Legend than Zidane for sure.
With pain in my heart, yes.

:D

That Madridista is no juve legend.

I don't know, I haven't really followed the careers of players who have had ACL tears. However I don't mean physically, but mentally. Hopefully he can train his way back to where he was physically.
Well at least he is young and this injury didnt came when he was at his peak at 29 years or so, whih would have impacted him in a way that he would have never returned possibly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When has any player ever come back stronger than before after an ACL tear? Especially one that relies on pace and agility?
Not a single world class player. You're assumption is spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca relies on exceptional agility for his fast stepovers and sprints.

ACL tears put an end to that.

Saddens me a great deal as i had very high hopes for Pjaca. But he wont remotely rise to the potential i saw in him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Lol of course he did..hes not gonna say well i did the operation and Pjaca is now a serie B level player

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not a single world class player. You're assumption is spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca relies on exceptional agility for his fast stepovers and sprints.

ACL tears put an end to that.

Saddens me a great deal as i had very high hopes for Pjaca. But he wont remotely rise to the potential i saw in him.
Please provide the full list of players who have had this injury

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A quick Google but I'm sure there's a better list out there, point being, it ain't over till its over. I'm confident every bit pjaca will be back.

http://the-number-fourteen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/football-players-after-acl-tear.html?m=1

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
:tup:

This is what I hope for Pjaca:
“How long do I want to play on for? Up to the age of 40. [My physique] changed on November 8, 1998 [Just a day before his 24th birthday, he suffered an ACL tear]. I was out for 12 months, four on crutches. It changed my career and made me a better player. Before it I was a tough guy, fast, technically good, still only on instinct. After I was able to tame it too and am more balanced."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lol of course he did..hes not gonna say well i did the operation and Pjaca is now a serie B level player
i admit that it's some wishful thinking from my part.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I hope for Pjaca:
“How long do I want to play on for? Up to the age of 40. [My physique] changed on November 8, 1998 [Just a day before his 24th birthday, he suffered an ACL tear]. I was out for 12 months, four on crutches. It changed my career and made me a better player. Before it I was a tough guy, fast, technically good, still only on instinct. After I was able to tame it too and am more balanced."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

He seemed a bit fragile mentally so if the club keep faith in him then hopefully thats a lift for him mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean fragile mentally in the sense it was taking some time (normal) for him to settle in Italy.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I guess it's a psychological thing. It's not like ACL will take away your speed and skills but the pain suffered will be in your head everytime you try to reach a ball or make a turn. It needs 6 months physically, but much more time mentally.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Del Piero went from one of the best players and potential GOAT to "only" high world class though.

Still was an amazing player, but he lost a level due to that injury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)