Marko Pjaca (22 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
No. We need to get momentum going in this new system that has insane potential.

Pjaca can be the fucking 10 minute sub for dybala or cuadrado untill we need him to play longer to fix a rotation
While I agree the momentum has to be kept going, there are less important matches where he could easily get at least 30 to 40 minutes. I look at his body language and I see a nervous kid trying to show he's great at everything in 5 minutes. He can't. Make his adaptation an easy one but also give him the chance to feel less pressured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
No. We need to get momentum going in this new system that has insane potential.

Pjaca can be the fucking 10 minute sub for dybala or cuadrado untill we need him to play longer to fix a rotation
I doubt Pjaca will hurt the momentum much; brings a similar skill-set into play as Cuadrado and it's not like we're gonna fukkin die without Mandzukic against Crotone, Cagliari and Palermo who come up after Inter. Or you wanna play those same attackers against those three fodder teams?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
While I agree the momentum has to be kept going, there are less important matches where he could easily get at least 30 to 40 minutes. I look at his body language and I see a nervous kid trying to show he's great at everything in 5 minutes. He can't. Make his adaptation an easy one but also give him the chance to feel less pressured.
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our system currently works because of the insane contribution of Mandzukic and Cuadrado, allowing the outstanding class of the khedira-pjanic-dybala-Higuain central axis to shine fully.

Its important for Allegri to see and study how that pans out over the entire game once the wings start to tire down

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Pjaca will hurt the momentum much; brings a similar skill-set into play as Cuadrado and it's not like we're gonna fukkin die without Mandzukic against Crotone, Cagliari and Palermo who come up after Inter. Or you wanna play those same attackers against those three fodder teams?
The goal of juventus is to win all competitions we enter.

This formation is new and requires to be played extensively to filter out defects and further finetune it. It works with suchs a lightweight but incredibly talented central axis thanks to the insane contribution of the wide players Mandzukic and Cuadrado. Its vital that we see and learn how this will pan out over the entire game and how we change from there

As it currently quite clearly stands, we plan to play 4-2-3-1 but play to switch to a 4-3-3 with a more sturdy cm, taking off dybala for a cm and secondly taking of cuadrado for Pjaca.

Untill the fitness levels require us to rotate a player, we will continue to do this.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The goal of juventus is to win all competitions we enter.

This formation is new and requires to be played extensively to filter out defects and further finetune it. It works with suchs a lightweight but incredibly talented central axis thanks to the insane contribution of the wide players Mandzukic and Cuadrado. Its vital that we see and learn how this will pan out over the entire game and how we change from there

As it currently quite clearly stands, we plan to play 4-2-3-1 but play to switch to a 4-3-3 with a more sturdy cm, taking off dybala for a cm and secondly taking of cuadrado for Pjaca.

Untill the fitness levels require us to rotate a player, we will continue to do this.
So after Inter, you want to start Mandzu, Dybala, Cuadrado; Higuain in all three games against Crotone, Cagliari and Palermo? And after that you probably want them to keep on going and play the next game against Porto aswell? No chance for Pjaca to make a starting appearance in between? Ridiculous, the only way we could continue playing the 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 without fatigue is if we implement Pjaca and give him chances, otherwise we gotta change formation or the players are pooped against Porto since they've been ''gelling'' for 280 minutes against cannon fodder teams. It's not like Pjaca all of a sudden destroys the formation and we're suddenly gonna concede 3 Borriello goals 'cause he's out picking his nose in the opposition box for 90 minutes. From what I recall prior to Juve, he has a good work ethic, is a relentless runner and has physical attributes. He can handle it; in the long run maybe even better than Cuadrado or Mandzu, who knows, we haven't given him a chance to start.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So after Inter, you want to start Mandzu, Dybala, Cuadrado; Higuain in all three games against Crotone, Cagliari and Palermo? And after that you probably want them to keep on going and play the next game against Porto aswell? No chance for Pjaca to make a starting appearance in between? Ridiculous, the only way we could continue playing the 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 without fatigue is if we implement Pjaca and give him chances, otherwise we gotta change formation or the players are pooped against Porto since they've been ''gelling'' for 280 minutes against cannon fodder teams. It's not like Pjaca all of a sudden destroys the formation and we're suddenly gonna concede 3 Borriello goals 'cause he's out picking his nose in the opposition box for 90 minutes. From what I recall prior to Juve, he has a good work ethic, is a relentless runner and has physical attributes. He can handle it; in the long run maybe even better than Cuadrado or Mandzu, who knows, we haven't given him a chance to start.

'Untill the fitness levels require us to rotate a player, we will continue to do this.'

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
there were easier games behind... now we will face some tough games and we will be forced to play the same 11 until someone wrecks.

Not good man management IMO. Pjaca shoudl play againmst this kind of teams.. not agains the inters and napolis.

He if wasnt a started in that last coppa game.. then forget about it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So obviously he should start one of the fixtures against Crotone, Cagliari and Palermo. Nice of you to agree.
Remind me how many games Higuain played last year and never ran out of steam

I just saw Mandzukic hunt down peasant untermensch for 94 minutes without effort. I saw Higuain go from pressing the midfield and dropping off to distribute, to sprint at the last defender and goalkeeper as late as the 93th minute.

If this continue's, we might sub them off 20 minutes early against palermo so they'll physically supercompensate against Porto.

- - - Updated - - -

there were easier games behind... now we will face some tough games and we will be forced to play the same 11 until someone wrecks.

Not good man management IMO. Pjaca shoudl play againmst this kind of teams.. not agains the inters and napolis.

He if wasnt a started in that last coppa game.. then forget about it.
:rofl:

Your lack of knowledge on physical readiness is fun

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:rofl:

Your lack of knowledge on physical readiness is fun
Higuain is a truck. He is just like that.

And yeah maybe im not a physician but ha, i have seen this team struggle a lot with injuries the last seasons, to easily guess somsone will break sooner or later.

Our doctors are shid and thats no secret.

Have fun

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

I just saw Mandzukic hunt down peasant untermensch for 94 minutes without effort. I saw Higuain go from pressing the midfield and dropping off to distribute, to sprint at the last defender and goalkeeper as late as the 93th minute.

If this continue's, we might sub them off 20 minutes early against palermo so they'll physically supercompensate against Porto.
But it would be absolutely ridiculous not to rotate when you have such a great chance, and not doing so would be plain counterproductive from absolutely all angles. I'd understand this in a different situation, but:

-We are leading the table by 4 points with a game in hand (if we beat Inter the stars align even more)
-We are playing almost three of the worst teams in Serie A after Inter
-Pjaca is a perfect fit for the formation and was bought exactly for these situations
-We can keep playing this 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formation with less fatigue problems and less chance of injuries IF we rotate one of the attackers with Pjaca. We would be playing 4 of our 5 attackers in 8 games in a row FFS
-This also helps him get used to the system when the inevitable injury occurs to one of our attackers, and we can smoothly keep playing the formation without having to push Pjaca off the deep end against the likes of Napoli, or forcing us to switch back to another formation which we haven't been so good with.
-It kinda fukks with the lads head when he doesn't get to start a single game despite being signed for 20 million

There's really no reason not to start him unless we lose against Inter. After Inter these lads have played together for 4 matches in a row, it's not like one match in between is gonna destroy the chemistry fukkin lmao. You make it seem like we're gonna absolutely get crushed by a farmer team when one player switches place for a while. Have some f8 m8

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
But it would be absolutely ridiculous not to rotate when you have such a great chance, and not doing so would be plain counterproductive from absolutely all angles. I'd understand this in a different situation, but:

-We are leading the table by 4 points with a game in hand (if we beat Inter the stars align even more)
-Pjaca is a perfect fit for the formation and was bought exactly for these situations
-We can keep playing this 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formation with less fatigue problems and less chance of injuries IF we rotate one of the attackers with Pjaca. We would be playing 4 of our 5 attackers in 8 games in a row FFS
-This also helps him get used to the system when the inevitable injury occurs to one of our attackers, and we can smoothly keep playing the formation without having to push Pjaca off the deep end against the likes of Napoli, or forcing us to switch back to another formation which we haven't been so good with.
-It kinda fukks with the lads head when he doesn't get to start a single game despite being signed for 20 million

There's really no reason not to start him unless we lose against Inter. After Inter these lads have played together for 4 matches in a row, it's not like one match in between is gonna destroy the chemistry fukkin lmao. You make it seem like we're gonna absolutely get crushed by a farmer team when one player switches place for a while. Have some f8 m8
:agree:
True. People are acting like he is some sort of liability. He is a Croatian international with massive potential. He should be introduced as fast as possible.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

amen.

some pelople here are stubborn as hell

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Faith ? Check what i said in his transfer thread ;)

This isnt a about injuries or rotation. its about mechanics.

This is a new system. It takes alot of time and effort to perfect it. Months. Our system works because we have insane workrate down the wings allowing this exceptionally talented central axis to work. Our wide players are vastly superior over pjaca.

Pjaca can only be introduced once the system has been firmly set and the central midfield know the mechanics, running lines, tactical instructions and movements, and can execute it blindfolded. Only then you can start thinking about swapping out one player and see how others compensate for him, with knowledge of how they are deviating from the original system and where the balance lies.

In the 3-5-2 it was easy to introduce players because everyone know it completely. If newbie was fucking something up, they knew where and when, they knew what to do and how. This is extremely important.

This is why you first need a new system to be completely adopted by your starters and their specific qualities, before you bring in jolly goof fancy who will make lots of mistakes that need to be corrected and adjusted.

Question. We know Dybala is excellent but isnt clicking 100% with Cuadrado's movement. If we swap Pjaca for Cuadrado and that goes fine, but then against Porto we play Cuadrado again and they are still not working well and the opponent locks them down. Where does the fault lies here and what do you do ? Replace cuadrado with vastly inferior pjaca ?

If Pjaca fucks up marking and someone goes out of position to back it up on a fast paced counter, but messes up as he doesnt know where he was supposed to be if this occured and the opponent scores, who's fault is that ?

Thats why we do this now. Allegri would probably continue to switch to 4-3-3 once one of the wide players need to go out

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Pjaca, Pjanic is a Bosnian NT player

Offcourse, you cant have forgotten how beserkt i went over the croatia-spain game :D

- - - Updated - - -

and that Pjanic has scored against belgium when we faced the bosnian NT in the past.

Not previous time tho, Pjanic was in poor form and bosnia got trashed

Jun 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure Pjaca will get to start games soon enough. We will rotate a lot in the next couple of months considering we are in three competitions. I'd say Crotone and Palermo games look like the perfect opportunity to give some players more game time, would be very surprised if Pjaca doesn't at least start one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)