Marko Pjaca (13 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Last time he used that term it was on Dybala slow insertion in the squad :touched:
Hope he'll be as great.
Can't wait to see him and Mandzo wreck bitches :tuttosport:
Watch Pjaca slowly get more and more playing time and then around April when CL QFs begin turns beast mode, Robben 2013 style and bring us the treble :tuttosport:

Max knows best :allegri:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Watch Pjaca slowly get more and more playing time and then around April when CL QFs begin turns beast mode, Robben 2013 style and bring us the treble :tuttosport:

Max knows best :allegri:
We win treble, euromax takes break pep style, he's gonna pretend to be stressed/tired.
We steal Simeone, win just cl sassuolo take scudetto
We sack simeone, euromax return, treble.
3 back to back cl titles :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We win treble, euromax takes break pep style, he's gonna pretend to be stressed/tired.
We steal Simeone, win just cl sassuolo take scudetto
We sack simeone, euromax return, treble.
3 back to back cl titles :tuttosport:
Simeone :inter:

Zidane is the coach we need and deserve. True Juventino, will bring Pogba back :heart:

Back to back to back trebles :ID:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck zidane, i don't want him anywhere near us.
I don't understand you. Zidane and Baggio are two of the best ever players to wear a Juventus jersey, two of the best footballers the world has ever produced, and yet you hate them. WTF man.

I can understand doubting Zidane as a coach (he has been rather fortunate), but as a player, he is nothing short of legendary.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Simeone :inter:

Zidane is the coach we need and deserve. True Juventino, will bring Pogba back :heart:

Back to back to back trebles :ID:
I don't understand you. Zidane and Baggio are two of the best ever players to wear a Juventus jersey, two of the best footballers the world has ever produced, and yet you hate them. WTF man.

I can understand doubting Zidane as a coach (he has been rather fortunate), but as a player, he is nothing short of legendary.
Zidane is my alltime fav player, a one in a liftetime genius... but what i despise about him is his blind love for real madrid.

He obvs remembers Juventus dearly, but he LOVES real madrid. Its the team he wanted to go and the team who gave him what he desired the most which was a CL trophy. Not only as a player but as a coach.

He is a merengue tru and tru, and i cant swallow that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Better a Madridista than interista no? Fuck Simeone seriousy

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

And Zidane is a tactical genious. Dont you dare question his coaching skills. Hes gonna win CL with us and WC+Euro with France. Just watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)