Marko Pjaca (16 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If I was there I would of hit some of these journalists in the head with a chair. These fucking assholes.
Basically asking him, you're just here on holiday like Pogba...:blah:
Yeah unfucking believable,the guy just joined us what kind of question is will you move to other league in few years :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

No bullshit kind a guy :tup:
Exactly.Came to work.i like it!
:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah unfucking believable,the guy just joined us what kind of question is will you move to other league in few years :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.Came to work.i like it!
:tup:
"Like the other foreign players"

- - - Updated - - -

This kid looks like he has no problem hurting you if you get in his way.

I like it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pjanic + new DM (hopefully Matic) >>> Pogba

Benatia >>> Caceres

Higuain >>>>>> Morata

Dani Alves >>>> Cuadrado

And Pjaca as a wildcard, who can play both on the wing or as a trequartista, who seems to have amazing speed, dribbling ability and an eye for goal.

Yeah weakened...:/
thats not exactly how it works though. its Pjanic < Pogba and Matic > Hernanes actually, but if you improve in every other area i guess 1 downgrade isnt that bad. especially since Pogba was literally impossible to replace 1 for 1. Pjanic is as good a replacement as you could find though.

still a 10/10 mercato, 9.5/10 if we get someone like Witsel at CM

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he didn't say that, did he? I missed the first 5 minutes of the press conference

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe just showed up. He must have just gotten back from moving the furniture into Pogba's new house.
nah he didn't really. :p

TBH it is somewhat reassuring to know he can play in midfield and that it was allegri's choice to play him wherever even if he played left wing for dinamo can't help but think he is surely a better option that witsel and gustavo to say the least?

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
The pearl of the crown in this summer mercato.Wish him to be fearless and make us very proud.Dai dai Marko

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a very rare combination wich gives guarantee for well mannered person and sportsmen.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
I think that he can become a very strong player .If we consider as he reply to the questions in the presentation conference, he seems to has an adapted character for a great team. Such as, he said that isn't impressed to play with champions as Higuain, Dybala and the others.
Of course, we all hope that he confirms his mental and technical skills on the field.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's very easy to impress you guys in Pr events it seems.

He seems like a good talent but we haven't seen anything yet so we can only wait and see. Only thing to discuss is how he will used, big question marks singe his position isn't there for our main formation.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's very easy to impress you guys in Pr events it seems.

He seems like a good talent but we haven't seen anything yet so we can only wait and see. Only thing to discuss is how he will used, big question marks singe his position isn't there for our main formation.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Since we will not adapt our formation just to suit him...i vote for AM, or as a more offensive variant from asamoah.

That is, if he forces allegri´s hand into the starting 11.

if not, maybe he will be used as Dybala´s variant?.

his position is a huge question mark.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He says he can play AM too, so ill believe him :p
Just by watching him, you see that he's a winger who would like to cut in and shoot or cross.

System with LW doesn't incorporate dybala and higuain
4-3-3 does :D

Higuain best seasons came playing as a lone striker btw. And Dybala can play a little on the right, he like to drift there naturally because a leftie, similar to barça's system with Messi playing a little to the right but having no defenisve duties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)