Marko Pjaca (14 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How about the cocksucking piece of fucking shit journalist (prob from GdS) asking if he will leave Juventus like the other foreign players? The agenda is obvious from these parasites isnt it.

Fuck the Italian press straight to hell. Bunch of bitter, Juve hating, disgusting assholes.

Anyway, can't wait to see this lad play and develop with us. Loving his attitute, seems very serious and driven. We might have another potential world class player on our hands.

(in b4 to sell to another team jokes)
I think that journo was from La Repubblica, but I can understand why you mentioned GdS. Those guys would say that we are in crisis even if we win the treble.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've not seen any of our preseason games but all the Tuz hype over this guy has got me all worked up. He's gonna fit right in with us and explode all over us and all over all the Torino honeys. I believe the hype.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've not seen any of our preseason games but all the Tuz hype over this guy has got me all worked up. He's gonna fit right in with us and explode all over us and all over all the Torino honeys. I believe the hype.
Il Nuevo Sheva :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
Give him #7 soon!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Zaza play Pjaca as striker

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Tuttosport say that Allegri might test him in the Pogba LCM role against Espanyol.
:tup: exactly what I had in mind after watching his individual highlights against WestHam... the dribbling and shooting is there, shooting from distance might be better atm, and if he runs enough to track his players then fantastic.

edit: I am looking/hoping for a Nedved or Vidal in him, 3rd highest goal scorer in the team after Dybala and Higuain, preferably 10-15 goals a season.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 2 minil y a 2 minutes
.@OfficialAllegri: "#Pjaca has frightening potential. I truly believe he'll be a revelation for us."

High praise there.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pjaca must be bossing in training and now Allegri is going to find any way to get him on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)