Marko Pjaca (50 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Hard to imagine he stays this season, contract expires 2023.
Earlier rumors about him going back to Dinamo Zagreb, but the deal seems to fall through.
Latest news about Lecce interested in him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He had a very good tournament at the Euros and looked promising. That ACL injury finished him.
Pjaca was one of those players I was a fan of before he even came to Juve. Was such a serious talent; it sounds crazy now, but he had flashes of Ronaldo in his game; power and speed. Sucks with the injuries but I still think he can help, dunno why they’re so adamant about loaning him out every season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjaca was one of those players I was a fan of before he even came to Juve. Was such a serious talent; it sounds crazy now, but he had flashes of Ronaldo in his game; power and speed. Sucks with the injuries but I still think he can help, dunno why they’re so adamant about loaning him out every season.
as an attacker, he never scored more than 3 goals in a single club season, and he's 27 now. if he was homegrown that would be a different story. but as a non-italian, non-u21 player, he'd take a precious spot away from someone potentially more useful. some careers are just not happening despite the obvious talent, be it because of injuries, bad luck or bad mentality :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wait what? Why is he still in our books? I don't understand.
he signed two extensions: one was published in 2020, his contract was about to expire in 2021, he went to anderlecht on loan, club wanted to avoid a bosman and also lower the amortization, extended until 2023. i can't recall anything on an other extension though, maybe the financial reports contain some info on it. the 2nd extension made zero sense imo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
he signed two extensions: one was published in 2020, his contract was about to expire in 2021, he went to anderlecht on loan, club wanted to avoid a bosman and also lower the amortization, extended until 2023. i can't recall anything on an other extension though, maybe the financial reports contain some info on it. the 2nd extension made zero sense imo

It's like we don't want him to leave!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I mean, it says why we're doing what we're doing in the very first sentence.
Oh I know, but i'm an impatient fan just wanting us to take a small loss so both he and we can finally move on. His had enough loans and chances to rejuvenate his career and value, we're more focused on the books than freeing up roster and summer decision time.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh I know, but i'm an impatient fan just wanting us to take a small loss so both he and we can finally move on. His had enough loans and chances to rejuvenate his career and value, we're more focused on the books than freeing up roster and summer decision time.
I'm sure Juve's finance department knows more than us and weighed all the options.

Although, with this past season... :scared:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pjaca's career is so sad, dude really looked like a beast in the making before all the injuries. He had pace and strength. I remember watching him at the euros thinking he was the next big thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)