Marko Pjaca (47 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pjaca's career is so sad, dude really looked like a beast in the making before all the injuries. He had pace and strength. I remember watching him at the euros thinking he was the next big thing.
It is a little bit sad, but the millions he earned and the fact he will never have to work another day in his life are just enough to wipe away his tears.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vespa6266

Aug 28, 2023
we need to stay away from slavic players

pjaca = injury prone flop
pjanic = only 1 world class season, 1 very good season, the rest ok
mandzukic = important goals and workrate, but i remember some truly frustrating performances with his atrocious touch and passing
vlahovic = his touch isn't that great as well, and shown to be injury prone

perhaps we need to divert our interests to africa and france

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

mandzukic = important goals and workrate, but i remember some truly frustrating performances with his atrocious touch and passing

what-kind-of-shit-is-that-what-is-that.gif

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

No please, keep them away too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For every one of them you get how many €60+M Ndombeles though? The French and the Dutch are the most overhyper and overpriced nationalities out there for a few years now.
I'd say it's Belgians.

We had Kompany, De Bruyne and Hazard, who were world class. And now every club seems to think any 18 year old Belgian with a little bit of talent is going to be like them. The great thing about that for Belgians though is that it actually does make them better, because they are now playing at top clubs. Even if their initial qualities might have been overestimated.

Look at Doku for example: 6 goals last year in Ligue 1 and the dude goes to City.

That's great and all, but if they're expecting someone like Hazard, they should know Hazard had 20 goals and 10 assists in his last season at Ligue 1 and actually made his team win the title the year before.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'd say it Belgians.

We had Kompany, De Bruyne and Hazard, who were world class. And now every club seems to think any 18 year old Belgian with a little bit of talent is going to be like them. The great thing about that for Belgians though is that it actually does make them better, because they are now playing at top clubs. Even if their initial qualities might have been overestimated.

Look at Doku for example: 6 goals last year in Ligue 1 and the dude goes to City.

That's great and all, but if they're expecting someone like Hazard, they should know Hazard had 20 goals and 10 assists in his last season at Ligue 1 and actually made his team win the title the year before.
Personally I thought their hype peak was at the 2018 World Cup and has declined a bit since, but they're definitely up there as well and I think that's a very valid view to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)