Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I honestly doubt he's gonna go for more than 15. I just hate the fact we, as Juve fans, are hesitant to splash some cash for young prospects. 15-25m is nothing in todays market. He flops, he flops, we'll get something back when we sell him. I get super pissed when I think about "Serie A experienced" players we bought and completely overpaid during the years. From Martinez to Matri, Amauri, Felipe Melo, Hernanes, whatever...I'd trade each of those transfer and then some, for a transfer of a player like Pjaca. Even if he flops.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I honestly doubt he's gonna go for more than 15. I just hate the fact we, as Juve fans, are hesitant to splash some cash for young prospects. 15-25m is nothing in todays market. He flops, he flops, we'll get something back when we sell him. I get super pissed when I think about "Serie A experienced" players we bought and completely overpaid during the years. From Martinez to Matri, Amauri, Felipe Melo, Hernanes, whatever...I'd trade each of those transfer and then some, for a transfer of a player like Pjaca. Even if he flops.
You just mentioned the failed one.
There were many young talented Players came to Serie-A club without Serie-A a experienced and they ended up fail or find glory in another league.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You just mentioned the failed one.
There were many young talented Players came to Serie-A club without Serie-A a experienced and they ended up fail or find glory in another league.
Fuck Serie A experience IF the player is worth it. Be it an experienced player or a promising talent. Otherwise we'll never close the gap with the big 3.

Riker

Nov 21, 2010
Nobody knows if Pjaca is skilled, not even Pjaca. Croatian league is a fucking joke, half the clubs are part of Zdravko Mamic's crime empire. Players from some other clubs literally don't play against Dinamo: they don't defend, they don't try to score goals, they are only passive spectators watching how Mamic's players pump their stats for inevitable sale. Referees destroy those who don't participate in that shit. Yeah, there are some great Croatian players, but there's also shitload of complete crap Mamic managed to sell. Stats and reports from Croatian league don't mean shit.

And even when you buy good player from Dinamo problem is he is probably entitled, lazy piece of shit. Because he got used to win with Dinamo without any effort. I mean, why the fuck work hard when half the players in league aren't allowed to tackle you? Mandukic was that way before Germans made him into man he is today.

So, buying from Croatian league? Be very, very, very careful.

Source: me, disgruntled Croatian.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Nobody knows if Pjaca is skilled, not even Pjaca. Croatian league is a fucking joke, half the clubs are part of Zdravko Mamic's crime empire. Players from some other clubs literally don't play against Dinamo: they don't defend, they don't try to score goals, they are only passive spectators watching how Mamic's players pump their stats for inevitable sale. Referees destroy those who don't participate in that shit. Yeah, there are some great Croatian players, but there's also shitload of complete crap Mamic managed to sell. Stats and reports from Croatian league don't mean shit.

And even when you buy good player from Dinamo problem is he is probably entitled, lazy piece of shit. Because he got used to win with Dinamo without any effort. I mean, why that fuck work hard when half the players in league aren't allowed to tackle you? Mandukic was that way before Germans made him into man he is today.

So, buying from Croatian league? Be very, very, very careful.

Source: me, disgruntled Croatian.
@zizinho @Hustini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)