Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
btw, just read this on Gallianis wikipedia:

He is famous for making high profile transfers to Milan at cut prices, such as Andrea Poli, Andrea Bertolacci, Philippe Mexès, Alessandro Matri, Fernando Torres and Cristian Zaccardo.

:lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

€25m for a guy from the Croatian league. Good laughs were had. Next.
Croatian league is a joke for sure, but so many good players came out of that shit league so your point doesn't stand so well.

25 mil is a lot but we've spent that kind of money on worse. Pjaca's price is seriously inflated but what the hell, he could end up a good gamble. Won't break any tears if we miss out though.

- - - Updated - - -

zdravko mamic is $#@!ing master of transfer deals
It's not that hard for him since the whole country(in football terms) is his backyard.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Croatian league is a joke for sure, but so many good players came out of that $#@! league so your point doesn't stand so well.

25 mil is a lot but we've spent that kind of money on worse. Pjaca's price is seriously inflated but what the hell, he could end up a good gamble. Won't break any tears if we miss out though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that hard for him since the whole country(in football terms) is his backyard.
When did we spend 25m on worse players? There's only a handful of players we've spent 25m for and they were all aces.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The current Juventus of course... Not in medieval balsy Secco times?

Only Dybala, Alex Sandro & Pjanic spring to mind.
Look, point is in today's market 25m is not a bank breaker. I'm not saying this is a steal and I'm not gonna shed any tears if we miss out, but we can't always snatch Pogbas and Comans. Sometimes, you gotta spend.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Look, point is in today's market 25m is not a bank breaker. I'm not saying this is a steal and I'm not gonna shed any tears if we miss out, but we can't always snatch Pogbas and Comans. Sometimes, you gotta spend.
Agreed 100% and our management has proven they are willing to do that; last season plus in the Pjanic saga already.

If they drop out of this race my guess would be they just don't rate him that highly and think they can get someone better at that price.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Croatian league is a joke for sure, but so many good players came out of that shit league so your point doesn't stand so well.
I wasn't speaking about the technical level of the league as I don't know it. A quick look through shows that only Modric went for that kind of money, and that was after he dicked England. But who knows what a player is worth now. I'd say €25m is far too much in this instance given his club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)