Marketing & Commerce (6 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
official website now:

Clipboard01.jpg

what's next? major redesign with blm design elements? an extension for these players? partially opening the stadium gates?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For once they did something good. Not only did they make a new website and app, i think they have likely redesigned the way ticketing works!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully the new site will now act as a direct portal for match tickets as it seems to be suggesting, although this is not officially up and running yet. Much better than having to go through 3rd party systems which have been nothing short of confusing at times

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Most ticketing vendors (mainly Ticketmaster and it's subsidiaries) actually do a better job at building portals for fans to browse, list, sell, exchange, tickets. That's why most teams turn over that portion of their digital experiences over to these vendors. It's also not worth the cost to a club to build their own ticketing experience.

Curious how poor the experience is in Europe. The last match I attended was in 2011 and I was not able to purchase tickets online at that time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Most ticketing vendors (mainly Ticketmaster and it's subsidiaries) actually do a better job at building portals for fans to browse, list, sell, exchange, tickets. That's why most teams turn over that portion of their digital experiences over to these vendors. It's also not worth the cost to a club to build their own ticketing experience.

Curious how poor the experience is in Europe. The last match I attended was in 2011 and I was not able to purchase tickets online at that time.
Last time I had to go through listicket calling them using an international call card. Wasn't the easiest of experiences as the phone lines were generally always engaged, hopefully this is a bit more like the epl way of buying tickets which is more consumer friendly imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)