Marketing & Commerce (24 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The political statement that there was prevalent structural racism in the US which is a major political accusation of the respective country and by 'supporting his commitment' the club basically signed this statement which should be harmful to the club's reputation among the not mentally ill american target audience. Unless the club doesn't want that audience, of course...
He said all that? Okay

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone here use the LiveScore app?

Please email them to change the color of our logo from black to white, so that it is more visible against the app's dark background.

If you're too lazy to write, just copy-paste my email's text:

Hello. Could you please switch the color of the Juventus logo from black to white? So that it is more visible against the dark background of your app/site.

The Juventus logo's color is interchanchably black or white depending on the background.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully, a Juve fan of 20 years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone here use the LiveScore app?

Please email them to change the color of our logo from black to white, so that it is more visible against the app's dark background.

If you're too lazy to write, just copy-paste my email's text:

Hello. Could you please switch the color of the Juventus logo from black to white? So that it is more visible against the dark background of your app/site.

The Juventus logo's color is interchanchably black or white depending on the background.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully, a Juve fan of 20 years.
It worked. I feel proud of myself :D

Forza :J:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)