Marketing & Commerce (4 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
i cannot think of a single football player of note from any of those countries.

wait is radja mongoloid part indonesian?
In Indonesia the news circulated for Indonesian descends actually pretty hype. Radja Nainggolan, Nainggolan actually one of famous Batak family name one of biggest and outspoken race in Indonesia. They will scold you if they know you played their families haha

Emil Audero is actually Indonesian descend too

This hype around them because we tried to naturalize them to play for our country. But they actually rejected. Radja play for Belgium and Emil probably choose Italy

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Makes sense tbh. If I had a choice between playing for Antigua and France for example, I'd definitely choose France. A chance to win major honors and compete at the highest levels beats playing on potato fields with a bunch of morons who lack skills.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Even bundesliga champions get paid more than juventus it is laughable that the inter get almost the same amount of money as juve as they have more supporters
How? When did that happen?

Serie A champions Juventus collected the appreciation of 39% of the fans, as well as 10% of the sympathizers. They are joined by a 12% not very convinced and 38% of those who hate the team. The Bianconeri are the most popular team, followed by Inter and Milan on equal merit at 19%. Then there is Napoli with 15% and Roma with 13%.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Serie A champions Juventus collected the appreciation of 39% of the fans, as well as 10% of the sympathizers. They are joined by a 12% not very convinced and 38% of those who hate the team. The Bianconeri are the most popular team, followed by Inter and Milan on equal merit at 19%. Then there is Napoli with 15% and Roma with 13%.
You can see in Twitter link under the column supporters inter has 25.9 million supporters

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

It never happened. But one of the things they take into account is stadium attendance (which is retarded and not the only thing odd about new formula), and inter's avg attendance is ofc higher than ours bc of our stadium's capacity.

One of the reasons why inter is making almost as much as us in TV revenues...even though we're the bread earners of the league, and you see this Hist level communism in no other league. League is farcically geared towards the anti-Juventini and yet they complain.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It never happened. But one of the things they take into account is stadium attendance (which is retarded and not the only thing odd about new formula), and inter's avg attendance is ofc higher than ours bc of our stadium's capacity.

One of the reasons why inter is making almost as much as us in TV revenues...even though we're the bread earners of the league, and you see this Hist level communism in no other league. League is farcically geared towards the anti-Juventini and yet they complain.
Yeah I know that it wasn't right.
Also the Milan metro area has about 8.5 million inhabitants while Turin only 2.2 million. It is easier for them to fill a stadium.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So many more Juve kits around here in Melbourne

Bar the odd Italian Australian kid it was rare to see them around back in the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)