Mario Mandžukić (27 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Always happy individual, that was a warrior at the same time. If everyone was like him, world would be alot better place to live in.

Happy retirement days and even i was against of keeping him in here, i still feel sad about the time we parted our ways. Anybody who gives a heart for us, will be held in high regard in my eyes. That showed that he really cared about Juventus instead of collecting the salary.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Maybe one of the greatest team moves and finishes in a Champions League final.

We were ready to fight after that, a shame it had to be in the dressing room.

Lollllllll nice post.
really found it amusing that our gentlemen players like Buffon chiellini found the aggression to fight in the dressing room, and yet have their tails tucked in after every big defeat by congratulation the ‘stronger teams’

With Ronaldo gone, I guess our gentlemen players can now have the freedom to express their beautiful congratulation speech to opponents after every loss.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lollllllll nice post.
really found it amusing that our gentlemen players like Buffon chiellini found the aggression to fight in the dressing room, and yet have their tails tucked in after every big defeat by congratulation the ‘stronger teams’

With Ronaldo gone, I guess our gentlemen players can now have the freedom to express their beautiful congratulation speech to opponents after every loss.
If only those players and Allegri showed half the determination they showed in the Euro final we would have easily won the CL twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)