Mario Mandžukić (77 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://m.tuttojuve.com/altre-notiz...-sempre-la-juve-ma-su-sarri-no-comment-544116

Che effetto fa ritrovare la Juve e cosa non ha funzionato con Sarri? "Quando avremo la Juve come avversaria si è rivali in campo, fuori siamo amici. Spero che i tifosi del Milan possano rientrare presto allo stadio. Sempre avuto uno splendido rapporto con i tifosi della Juve, li rispetterò per sempre, ma accade sempre così quando si cambia squadra. Su Sarri preferisco non parlarne".

how is it to meet juve and what went wrong with sarri? with juve we're opponents on the pitch, friends outside. always had a good relationship with juve supporters. i prefer not to talk about maurice.

f u sarri.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
https://m.tuttojuve.com/altre-notiz...-sempre-la-juve-ma-su-sarri-no-comment-544116

Che effetto fa ritrovare la Juve e cosa non ha funzionato con Sarri? "Quando avremo la Juve come avversaria si è rivali in campo, fuori siamo amici. Spero che i tifosi del Milan possano rientrare presto allo stadio. Sempre avuto uno splendido rapporto con i tifosi della Juve, li rispetterò per sempre, ma accade sempre così quando si cambia squadra. Su Sarri preferisco non parlarne".

how is it to meet juve and what went wrong with sarri? with juve we're opponents on the pitch, friends outside. always had a good relationship with juve supporters. i prefer not to talk about maurice.

f u sarri.
Mario is such a classy guy. :heart:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hope he does really well, honestly. Even to Juve's detriment domestically (only if we win the CL, of course). I love that Serie A has Ibra, Ronny and now Mandzukic hopefully turning it on. With Lukaku, Calcio is super attractive with all those big names still close to peaking. Now just bring Messi in and the masses will flock back with all their $$$. Mandzu's still got plenty to give, I'm sure.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Hope he does really well, honestly. Even to Juve's detriment domestically (only if we win the CL, of course). I love that Serie A has Ibra, Ronny and now Mandzukic hopefully turning it on. With Lukaku, Calcio is super attractive with all those big names still close to peaking. Now just bring Messi in and the masses will flock back with all their $$$. Mandzu's still got plenty to give, I'm sure.
Was Mandzu that great in Serie A? He had some clutch moments for sure, but he scored far fewer than I would’ve liked.
The dude was a complete beast in the CL and for Croatia though.
In any case, I think his best days are long behind him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)