Mario Mandžukić (28 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Again, why freeze him out though?
cause with Sarri he wouldn't play at all since Left Wing Ronaldo - Striker Dybala or Higuain - Berna/Douglas
We tried to sell him. We told him in the summer that he wasn't part of Sarri's plans he had 2-3 options Cina/Premier but he wanted to go back in Germany/Bundes.
Bayern at some point seemed interested but then let him be.
That after he refused United

- - - Updated - - -

I did not like him mainly because he was Allegri's favorite and took the place of more talented players in the squad. Even I think he deserves better treatment.
I liked him when he was pairing with Dybala in our 3-5-2
I didn't like it when he was our left winger simply cause he was someone tracking back to defend.

I wouldn't mind Mandzukic to stay as Higuain sub but now Sarri see Dybala as Higuain sub/alternative so he wouldn't have gametime at all

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Manžukić for the brace goal today :drool:
In games like last night, he would be indispensable. I wasnt a fan of him against teams which park the bus, but when the encounter is tight and we need more physical approach, Mario would usually rise to the occasion. No idea why we didnt push harder over the summer to sell him, considering he would never fit Sarri's philosophy. We are like a ship without captain, no one has a faintest idea where we are heading and we are constantly changing course.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not like him mainly because he was Allegri's favorite and took the place of more talented players in the squad. Even I think he deserves better treatment.
He shouldnt have played every game, just like now he shouldnt be out of every game.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately it appears no room for the warrior Mario on this year's squad. Feel for him that he didn't accept a place elsewhere. Little doubt from me he could help some team in need. Such a clutch player he's been.
:mario:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
@Vlad

The fact that Sarri wouldn’t utilize such an Arial threat, guy runs back to defend with the rest, someone who adapted well as “LW”, scores brace goals in a game such as the ones we’ve been having, and not to mention a freakin’ word cup finalist foward. Just to rought under Sarri, yea he could’ve at least put him into a fast track to make a move for someone else to come the other way at least. Mario never worked hard for it t come to this in his career it’s an insult.

Apr 29, 2006
People here believe it's Sarri who doesn't want to play Mandzukic? Come on now - there are a lot of complex decisions taken behind the scene and I would assume (at least until he wins something) he would be 'following' the boards lead closely. Something about Mandzukic's new contract/decision not to leave for Qatar smells fishy. Andrea claims he loves him, but I am starting to doubt it. Marotta might be in this mess too.

Jul 13, 2010
Football italia just posted a report that he's on his way to United. And at the end there is this sentence - "He is no stranger to Manchester, of course, having won the Premier League title with Manchester City." I think I missed something?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Football italia just posted a report that he's on his way to United. And at the end there is this sentence - "He is no stranger to Manchester, of course, having won the Premier League title with Manchester City." I think I missed something?
They mistook Mandzu with Dzeko ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)