Mario Mandžukić (211 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan it is. AC Milan
At this moment I want to say how much I have enjoyed the immense contribution he made to Juventus over the last four years.
Going to Milan? Fuuuuck, hate that I have to cheer against him then (not that would cheer for MU, but at least I'd be relatively neutral :D)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mario Mandzukic continues to be frozen out by Sarri, but could the striker be reintegrated?

“He isn’t training with us due to an agreement he has with the club. I’m open to anything in the event something changes.”

~Sarri

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Mario Mandzukic continues to be frozen out by Sarri, but could the striker be reintegrated?

“He isn’t training with us due to an agreement he has with the club. I’m open to anything in the event something changes.”

~Sarri
If some of the attackers get injured, he will be brought back to the squad, that's for sure.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Strange situation that doesn't benefit anyone.

I'd much rather have him around the squad allowing Ronaldo to get a rest than calling up U23 players.
I think Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain rotation is currently going well and additional striker that plays considerable minutes is not needed.

Hopefully Mario has something left to prove and he'll look for a transfer this winter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 209)