Mario Mandžukić (161 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mandžukić would be a nice player for the depth, but don't think Niko will rotate that much. And i don't consider Bayern as one of the CL favorites this year. Certainly not serious competitor like Juventus, Madrid or City. It hurts though, but we need a big change.
Why? I know robben and ribery are not there but it was always going to be difficult to replace them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Why? I know robben and ribery are not there but it was always going to be difficult to replace them
Things would've been different if only Sane didn't injure one fucking day after agreeing the terms with Bayern.

Better than having Sandro Wagner as back up striker though.
No doubt about that, but i'd rather have someone who'd burn some fire under Lewandowski's ass if nothing. Actually i wouldn't care who the fuck is going to be backup striker if we signed Sane.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Should stop watching football then because that is what CFs are supposed to do nowadays. Players like Ronaldo and Messi who have no real defensive responsibilities are a rarity for obvious reasons.
It is exact the opposite. Todays football is an attacking high pressing one, CF defending is italian coaches idiocy like Allegri, Conte etc stuck in 80's

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Pressing is a form of defending. Your CF is defending when you press high.
Ok.You are right.
When I wrote "defend" I meant dinosaur 80's italian style where CF is praised for defending around his teams penalty box.
Thats just ridiculous old washed up style which is one of the main culprits why Juventus did not win in CL.
"Vomit football." Where Juve is defending an 1:0 lead at home against Chievo.
Just thinking about it as I write this post the number of cancer cells are growing in my body. Its ugly and cancer promoting at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)