Mario Mandžukić (58 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Had a great first half of the season no denying that but he is so clearly off form and we are barely utilizing his abilities anyway.

Kean, dybala, costa any of the three would be a better choice right now

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Simply can't play like that. He has one job and it is to hold the ball and cause a nuisance, then pop up in the area when we get into wide areas. May as well have been a Teflon statue tonight.

I don't get these performances from him. I get it when we're playing some league scrubs with a big lead but this is a CL QF and he just arsed about with the ball bouncing off him. Christ...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Needs to hit the bench indefinitely. He's absolutely useless at present. I don't give a fuck if he's tall and might win a header or two, which he hasn't been doing lately. He's a liability on the counter, doesn't really offer that much anymore in terms of holdup play, and has become more and more of a ghost as the season has progressed. But hey, let's bench Dybala and shit on him, because that's fashionable.

Jul 2, 2006
Simply can't play like that. He has one job and it is to hold the ball and cause a nuisance, then pop up in the area when we get into wide areas. May as well have been a Teflon statue tonight.

I don't get these performances from him. I get it when we're playing some league scrubs with a big lead but this is a CL QF and he just arsed about with the ball bouncing off him. Christ...
well, he is quite a nuisance whom just extended his contract with a big pay rise.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I've reached a point that I'm even happy when he takes a shot on goal..
I love him, I really do, for so many reasons, but damn... He has to spend some time on the bench, starting with Spal, the return leg and yeah, probably in the two big away games that we have in Serie A, criminal to keep a 19 y old on fire away from the pitch, no excuses here really...

His 2019 performances are at his ultimate low since he joined us, what he offers now is just his balls and his grinta, which is good and admirable, but not enough. Our "so called italian" who "scored the winning goal against the team he supports" last weekend also has balls and grinta, let him evolve, give him his new contract and throw him into the big game football, he is the future. Kean should finish the season as the starting striker, our game needs a player like Mario and Moise, one of them is out of form and the other is on fire, Max wont make a mistake if he opts for the young and hungry.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can we question the man who puts him game in game out in the 11 whats the plan at least?

Mandz needs to hit the dark cold bench. No 2 ways about it and theres not enough grinta arguments that will convince me anymore

- - - Updated - - -

well, he is quite a nuisance whom just extended his contract with a big pay rise.
These renewal makes no sense tbh

- - - Updated - - -

As expected. He is finished in the top level.
He might be a useful bench player and nothing more.
Players like Dybala and Costa hit the bench with one bad game but this guy has a free ticket for each game.
Totally finished.
Allegri must be questioned about this decition to use him as spearhead in all games possible even with this trash form,

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
What utter useless player. Even Amauri and Iaquinta had more output than this skinny dude. He deserves as much criticism as Bonucci, Sandro and Costa have received, and so does his clueless defenders in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)