Mario Mandžukić (26 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
No, but 4 months without a goal is. If that had been any other CF in the world he would be permabenched, but somehow Mandsuckich playes every fucking game.
LOL. Sad that you don't realise what player we have. I wonder what will you be saying when he leaves Juve. Many people bashed him while he played for his national team, and now when he's gone they want him back because they saw his importance but too late.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fantastic performance by Mandzukic, and almost scored that incredible bicycle kick goal too.

Was our most important player on the pitch in the last 5 minutes + injury time, beasting all over the field, stopping Milan from creating anything in attack.
You have to be an idiot to not realize his worth for us. Guy is a soldier, bullying players left and right. One of the players you can not rate just based on goals/assists statistics.

It's blatantly obvious if you actually watch us play that his presence is missed whenever he doesn't play.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You have to be an idiot to not realize his worth for us. Guy is a soldier, bullying players left and right. One of the players you can not rate just based on goals/assists statistics.

It's blatantly obvious if you actually watch us play that his presence is missed whenever he doesn't play.
:tup:

Dolph, Promoggi, Turk, etc... ridiculous. It's the same with that noodle Pavluska and his weird anti-Pjanic agenda. You'd have to be an idiot to fail to see that we are a far better team when he is on the pitch.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Unfortunately, football is currently a game of pussy players. There are not many like Mandzukic. It's good that Agnelli knows about it and extended the contract to him.

Mr. footballer! leader, vicecaptian. Thats exacly Juve i love.

If I was going to a party, I would prefer one Mandzukic on wing rather than the whole team of Milan.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He made a few tackles at the back in the dying mins so everything is fine. The only striker in the world I think that can get away with being bad at hes job which is attacking.
If we have to be honest he was better today than he have been for the last 4 months. However if you cant notice the difference between a player like Kean and Mandzu as our CF and the goal threats they are, you have to be a total retard.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Unfortunately, football is currently a game of pussy players. There are not many like Mandzukic. It's good that Agnelli knows about it and extended the contract to him.

Mr. footballer!
It's no secret that i absolutely hated Mandzu when he was at Bayern or when he played against Italy. Same with Licht at Lazio, but it's so important to have those kind of assholes in your team. You just have to love them.

Important is that both are likeable and down to earth guys off the pitch, not some full-blown assholes. It's just during those 90 minutes when they switch into warrior mode.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
About the worst way to judge Mario would be via goals alone. He adds so much more. Even if we want to look at goals alone, he is having his 2nd best year in a Juventus shirt as far as goals per minute is concerned. Sure, the run he had at the start of the year has dried down but I thought overall he looked good today - better than recent games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It used to be you cant only judge on goals when he was playing winger and much more energetic defensive play style that had significant impact. But right now he is playing CF and is zero goal threat in him and isnt even putting half the effort he used to do. His general play impact is really little, half the time just walking around and occasionally battle for few balls. Seems to only show he is hard nosed energetic warrior in few big games nowadays (like last night, he was very good 2nd half), but on weekly basis is extremely underwhelming efforts. Is far from justifying his starting role.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It used to be you cant only judge on goals when he was playing winger and much more energetic defensive play style that had significant impact. But right now he is playing CF and is zero goal threat in him and isnt even putting half the effort he used to do. His general play impact is really little, half the time just walking around and occasionally battle for few balls. Seems to only show he is hard nosed energetic warrior in few big games nowadays (like last night, he was very good 2nd half), but on weekly basis is extremely underwhelming efforts. Is far from justifying his starting role.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think it's a modern trend in football of having a classic CF who is not being the biggest goal threat in the line-up but enables those around them to have more space. I see it in Diego Costa (2 goals, but good at hold-up play) starting with Griezzman who has more space because of him. We saw it with Giroud at the WC and also in the past with Benzema keeping defenders at bay and enabling Ronaldo to have more room.

Mandzukic is the best partner for Ronaldo at our squad currently. Therefor he'll be a a starter.

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah age has caught him up unfortunately. He used to run like a madman and score goals in these type of games.

We shouldn't use him for entire 90 minutes. Him and Kean have to Share the spot. I'm leaning towards playing Kean as a starter and Manzu as a super sub to saves the day if it's needed.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
And that doesent tell you anything?
It tells me that for half a season we did not have a viable alternative for the big physical CF, Max likes to play with. After Kean has come to the scene and consistently outshines Mario at every occasion, it tells me that we have a coach who are still afraid to bank on a 19 year old to be our starting CF. However if Kean continues to perform, and when Cuad and Costa hopefully are back from their injuries soon, there is no room for a player that provides very little offensive output in our starting 11 any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)