Mario Mandžukić (19 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Glad he’s getting the props he deserves. Used to be our best player imo until Ronaldo showed up. Now he’s second best and critical as ever.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Mandzukic has been thr best striker for us since he came here. There was no need to buy Higuain in the first place. We were always 10 times more dangerous when Mandzo played as CF than we ever were with Higuain as CF. I know that when Costa returns he will get benched but secretly i hope that we will be seeing a trio of Dybala-Mandzo-CR7 this year the most.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mandzukic has been thr best striker for us since he came here. There was no need to buy Higuain in the first place. We were always 10 times more dangerous when Mandzo played as CF than we ever were with Higuain as CF. I know that when Costa returns he will get benched but secretly i hope that we will be seeing a trio of Dybala-Mandzo-CR7 this year the most.
Really? I highly doubt that's gonna be the case. The Ronaldo/Mandzu partnership just works. We will see rotation, but in tough games i will always expect Mandzu to start throughout the entire season. If anything, Costa will share minutes with Berna and Dybala, and potentially Ronaldo, to give him some rest.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
When DC comes he will bench Matuidi :tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe the higuain expensive deal is another of the reasons that now beppe is unemployed.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
BS. Higuain will score twice as much with Ronaldo. Most of the goals Mario is scoring are tap-ins.Nothing so impressive.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
BS. Higuain will score twice as much with Ronaldo. Most of the goals Mario is scoring are tap-ins.Nothing so impressive.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Ahhhh, the "only scores tap-ins" argument. Football teams still have nightmares from the players who only scored tap-ins like Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Van Nistelroy. "Only scores tap-ins" is an argument first invented by people who dont understand the football concept of off-the-ball movement and scoring instinct and only want to watch fancy dribbles. Heck, CR7 haters name him as the "tap in king" and say that he only knows how to score those, even after he has won 5 Balon D-Ors, 5 (or 6) CLs and broke pretty much every football record in existence.

Also, there is a reason why Higuain was the one sold and not Benzema and that is because CR7 can not play together with CF's of Higuain's calibre who very often keep the ball in their legs longer than neccessary instead of passing it.

Sinister

Jul 14, 2014
Ahhhh, the "only scores tap-ins" argument. Football teams still have nightmares from the players who only scored tap-ins like Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Van Nistelroy. "Only scores tap-ins" is an argument first invented by people who dont understand the football concept of off-the-ball movement and scoring instinct and only want to watch fancy dribbles. Heck, CR7 haters name him as the "tap in king" and say that he only knows how to score those, even after he has won 5 Balon D-Ors, 5 (or 6) CLs and broke pretty much every football record in existence.

Also, there is a reason why Higuain was the one sold and not Benzema and that is because CR7 can not play together with CF's of Higuain's calibre who very often keep the ball in their legs longer than neccessary instead of passing it.
:agree:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Trezeguet did so many things Mandzukic only could dream of. Such as beating his man, run behind the defense, shoot from outside the box, accelerate, participate more in passing play, control the ball. The stats don't lie, Mandzukic has less touches on the ball this season than our keeper, less than half of his teammates. No dribbles, almost no finishes, poor poor passing accuracy. He has been good at recycling Ronaldo's brilliant and unlucky attempts so far, and been the head for some excellent crosses from our superior team. I'm more worried when we need all 11 players to create chances against stronger opposition. So far so good, but the problem is that we actually have super good players such as Costa, Berna and Cuadrado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)