Mario Mandžukić (120 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He seemed to rotate quite a bit between CF and LF with Ronaldo if anyone else noticed.

We sorta get the best of both worlds that way with Mario. We got his lungs and work ethic when needed and his height and prowess in the box as a striker as we saw.

I love that we have such depth in attack that we can mix it up and the 3 playing up front are constantly switching but yesterday it was very clear to me that he and Ronaldo switched quite a bit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not only great but such a LOYAL guy for Max to have.

You guys follow it better than me .... is there a better rotation of 4 than CR7, Costa, Dybala, and Mario right now in Europe? If so where would Juve's 4 rank?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Like i said, people can say whatever they want, but whenever we have Manszo as a CF we are scary and solid. Also, you are barking up the wrong tree by throwing numbers and stats at me cause i never, ever read statistics cause they dont mean shit. I watch games, and watch the players and create my opinion.
I just quoted you, but it seems like many in here share the same opinion. My opinion is that he is hugely overrated, and all the numbers back that up too. And yes, they do mean something, but not on their own of course. So I was curious how others would interpret them.

Most player reviews simply gives Pjanic and Mandzukic top grades after they both scored a goal. Even if they besides that were nowhere to be seen.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not only great but such a LOYAL guy for Max to have.

You guys follow it better than me .... is there a better rotation of 4 than CR7, Costa, Dybala, and Mario right now in Europe? If so where would Juve's 4 rank?
I'd say that on paper PSG have it better with Mbappe, Cavani, Neymar and di Maria, but on pitch they play only 3 of them

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’d still prefer CR7, Dybala, Mario and Costa over what PSG has. I am very envious of Mbappe tho, he’s going to be Ronaldo/Messi level

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’d still prefer CR7, Dybala, Mario and Costa over what PSG has. I am very envious of Mbappe tho, he’s going to be Ronaldo/Messi level
Same. I reckon we have a better frontline, but when Messi/Ronaldo both slow down, Mbappe is the clear lock to be worlds best player IMO.

Oh and PSG won’t be able to hold onto him forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)