Mario Mandžukić (70 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
thats no own goal. should be Girezmanns, Mandzu barely touched it
Seriously? Of course it was.

That being said and maybe too little too late, though you could call it a goalie error, Mario had to be at the RIGHT spot to get that goal. Maybe his athleticism could be questioned, but his POSITIONING at whatever he plays is a 10+ for me! Awesome indeed and maybe playing him alongside CR7 more than a few matches might be great for Juve results.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seriously? Of course it was.

That being said and maybe too little too late, though you could call it a goalie error, Mario had to be at the RIGHT spot to get that goal. Maybe his athleticism could be questioned, but his POSITIONING at whatever he plays is a 10+ for me! Awesome indeed and maybe playing him alongside CR7 more than a few matches might be great for Juve results.
ive seen way worse deflections being given as goals to the shooter. this was heading in even if he didnt touch it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dortmund wanted Mandzukic
By Football Italia staff

Borussia Dortmund saw their offer for Mario Mandzukic rejected outright by Juventus, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The report of their interest in the striker first emerged in German media with Focus.

However, the Bianconeri never even took it into consideration and assured Mandzukic is not for sale.

He has had a very impressive World Cup, helping his country reach the Final against France.

This also earned interest from the likes of Manchester United.

The 32-year-old has won titles with Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and Juventus.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Really? It happened, Mario's still a great asset for Juve!

[video=dailymotion;x6ot4o2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ot4o2[/video]
where would the ball end up if no one touched it? i see a slight deflection and the ball no changing direction. but ive also seen shots hit other players, change direction/trick the keeper, and the goal being given to the shooter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)