Mario Mandžukić (39 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Apple Keyboard IPhone Autospell Problems :yao:

- - - Updated - - -

Problem? Absolutely nothing when you see things through the Mario is a Striker lenses. :beppe:
point, not problem. does autocorrect fix the words youre reading as well?

but yes, hes a WC CF. luckily for us, hes a WC SS/winger as well, so will mesh fantastically well with whoever Max fields besides him (CR, Costa, Dybi, Berna, Cuads)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
point, not problem. does autocorrect fix the words youre reading as well?

but yes, hes a WC CF. luckily for us, hes a WC SS/winger as well, so will mesh fantastically well with whoever Max fields besides him (CR, Costa, Dybi, Berna, Cuads)
first point: it can, depending on the letters you type incorrectly initially it autospells to the closest thing you typed.

second point: nice spin, I commend you on your ability in that regard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Serie A 14/15 87pts, Coppa, CL final
Serie A 15/16 91pts, Coppa, CL Ro16
Serie A 16/17 91pts, Coppa, CL final
Serie A 17/18 95pts, Coppa, CL QF

we are still the same level team we used to be, so his goals didnt change much for us
How many simultaneous conversations are you having right now in this thread?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
first point: it can, depending on the letters you type incorrectly initially it autospells to the closest thing you typed.

second point: nice spin, I commend you on your ability in that regard.
:p

but i agree with Effe, Bayern should have never sold him. Lewa turned out to be a wuss, despite the goals

- - - Updated - - -

How many simultaneous conversations are you having right now in this thread?
i dont know, just read through it and reply when i see im being quoted. might have missed some edgardavids quote, gotta check again

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:p

but i agree with Effe, Bayern should have never sold him. Lewa turned out to be a wuss, despite the goals

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know, just read through it and reply when i see im being quoted. might have missed some edgardavids quote, gotta check again
I'm checking flightradar...looking for anything out of the ordinary :shifty:

Jun 6, 2015
because neither him or Dybala work much defensively, or do much work offensively either. they arent a good combo either. and what are these games he excelled in that youre talking about? he was without Dybala vs Madrid away, what did he do? my issues with him are deeper than simply the nonfunctional partnership with Dybala
If you really have to ask this go watch the game again. He was great in that game, one of our best players. At least criticize him for the games he was poor in not for those he was good in. Also Higuain works extremely hard pretty much every game, routinely runs over 10km.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you really have to ask this go watch the game again. He was great in that game, one of our best players. At least criticize him for the games he was poor in not for those he was good in. Also Higuain works extremely hard pretty much every game, routinely runs over 10km.
what was he great at? holding the ball? carrying it forward? getting at the end of crosses? i saw nothing from him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i dont know

i look for strange flight patterns i guess

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Hi Buerke.
watch out for them flights from Turin to Manchester :diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

The first two yes. As I said go watch the game again and come back to me because you certainly didn't pay enough attention the first time if you "saw nothing".
no, he got man handled by Varane and was holding onto the ball for too long when he successfully got it, as usual. mediocre performance

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
im gonna miss those when he joins Chelsea :sad:
He deserves this golden handshake, not Buffon nor Marchisio

- - - Updated - - -

Was Pirlo hard working?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well Man Utd seems to be interested in him but how serious is it?
Anyway I think we should keep him if we are selling Higuain as it seems...
Man Utd want him anyway - Sure 60M minimum or straight swap with Pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)