Mario Mandžukić (129 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I remember that home game againat Atalanta when he played as forward. But that was one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. Pippo Inzaghi even made his players at Venezia watch Mandzo the warrior in that game.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
http://www.goal.com/en/news/a-tribu...hero-mario-mandzukic/f5zwaooeceh1d0e05bfr3834

@Klovn @Post Ironic @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @CrimsonianKing @Scottish @Kyle @ALC @Zacheryah @s4tch @ADP1897

i hope Mark will stop screwing with my mentions this time
He and Cavani are the only top-level players I can be fucked with these days now that Stephan has left us and gone to retire in London. So happy to see him be recognised (finally, it's not like he's just breaking out this year) by the English-speaking football world at large.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I remember that home game against Atalanta when he played as forward. But that was one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. Pippo Inzaghi even made his players at Venezia watch Mandzo the warrior in that game.
I remember it as well, absolutely my most favourite performance by Mario, I will never forget how he completely destroyed Kessie in that game

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I remember that home game againat Atalanta when he played as forward. But that was one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. Pippo Inzaghi even made his players at Venezia watch Mandzo the warrior in that game.
that was one of the best individual performances i've seen in a juve jersey. absolutely bonkers.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He and Cavani are the only top-level players I can be fucked with these days now that Stephan has left us and gone to retire in London. So happy to see him be recognised (finally, it's not like he's just breaking out this year) by the English-speaking football world at large.
oh man Cavani, the dream that will never come true. him and Mandzukic on the same team must happen, i want to witness that just once!

and yes, its about damn time people realize how good Mandzuking is.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because Higuaín is not needed
fixed that for you bro

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So silly to suddenly see everyone praise Mandzukic.

He's the same hero he's always been. His playing style hasn't changed one iota.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)