Mario Mandžukić (40 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know for sure, but neither can you know the opposite. And Mandzu has been given a lot of consistency at CF last season and was still rather there.

The only reason I'd support to give Mandzu some time at CF is because Higuain has been properly abysmal the past 2-3 games and we've got some good cover at LW with Costa. Otherwise, I'd definitely stick with Higuain, if we can get him back into form he's miles better than anything Mandzu could offer.
To the 2nd paragraph :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Until Higuain starts performing again then Mario as a CF is a must.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we continue winning, it won't matter that Higgy is out of form. It will only be a revisited as a problem if we start losing

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the only people who matter, coaching staff and player himself, are not ignoring it at all. Despite Higuains baffling lack of fitness and form (barring some major changes or crisis in his life) I really don't buy that the guy is just lazy or unprofessional. You don't get to where he has by having that type of personality.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
I'd have to say his drought is because we are playing too static. At napoli they were always in motion and very dynamic. Our final balls tend to start off with a hesitation dribble, while Gonzalo, i think, is best when attacking in transition.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)